Dito is looking for a G Suite Deployment Engineer to join our team! The position is remote so you will get to enjoy the luxuries and flexibility of working from home.
We are looking for new teammates to aid in the architecture, planning, and implementation of G Suite for our rapidly growing client base. Ultimately we are looking for a true technologist Having a strong background in G Suite Administration, Microsoft Windows system administration, SMTP and Mobile Device Management will be the foundation of yours and our success. We are continuing to build out our team on the west coast and seek a motivated leader who is a Google Cloud evangelist interested in transforming our clients business processes while maintaining business continuity.
A brief description of your day to day objectives;
- Architect and lead G Suite deployments for customers coming off of legacy mail systems such as Microsoft Exchange Server 2007+, Office 265, Lotus Notes.
- Understand and empathize with customers concerns while advising on migration and implementation best practices.
- Effectively and accurately scope projects through discovery using methods such as onsite client visits, remote control software, screen sharing, or voice calls.
- Communicate effectively with clients and teammates over various mediums (email, chat, hangout, presentations and of course, the age old phone)
- Develop and execute on project outlines aligned with Dito and Google methodology while continuously refining best practices.
- Be able to prioritize workloads on a very dynamic schedule.
- Proficiency with various data migration tools such as GSMME, GSMMO, Cloud Migrator, and AppBridge
- G Suite Certified Deployment Specialist certification
- G Suite Administrator certification
- Proficient with Active Directory & other LDAP systems
- Mail Routing & SMTP, File Systems and Mobile Device Management
- 3+ years Systems Administration with Microsoft Windows Server
- 3+ years Microsoft Exchange Server 2007+ & O365
- Networking (Security, LAN/WAN, 802.11, VOIP, Firewalls, VPN, Video Conferencing)
- BS in Computer Science or MIS (recommended, but not required)