Who are We?
Dito is a closely-knit team comprised of brilliant minds with a singular focus; to enable companies of all sizes to make the most of their technology by leveraging Google Cloud technology. We are a distributed team and have the distinguished honor of being one of very few service providers considered a Google Cloud Premier Partner.
What Will You Do?
From Gaming to Healthcare to the Finance industry, helping our customers architect and developing solutions and applications will be your primary focus. Understanding and potentially being able to use different tools in the appropriate situation, such as Go, jQuery, Python, AngularJS, React, Backbone, Mustache, and Node.js will be important - as is the ability to solve problems with a variety of tools. You have built applications on Google App Engine and/or Container Engine or other cloud platform, and are comfortable modeling data with Google’s Datastore.
Who are You?
You spend hours learning web/mobile development frameworks, and are never satisfied with a solution being ‘good enough’. Keeping up with the most cutting edge technology the world has to offer - you know that the Google Cloud Platform is poised to be the most advanced system in the world.
The Technical Stuff
- Develop professional, highly scalable and interactive web and mobile applications as custom solutions for clients
- Full lifecycle application development
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis using the Agile Scrum development process
- Performance unit-based software testing and quality assurance while building out the application
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
- Support, maintain and document software functionality
- Integrate software with existing systems
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Work closely with Project Manager on client discovery, project estimating and project progression, testing, deployment, and iterations
- Maintain standards compliance
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Database design (Multi-tenant App Engine and/or Container engine design experience preferred)
- Experience with the following is preferred: Google App Engine (GAE), Google Maps Engine, Google Web Toolkit (GWT), MySQL, NoSQL (MongoDB), CartoDB
- Work in an Agile Scrum development methodology
- Experience with Atlassian Jira a plus
- Multi-threaded web/mobile application programming
- Great Analytical & Troubleshooting Skills
- Great Communication & Customer Service Skills
- Solutions Oriented Critical Thinking Skills