Who are We?
Dito is a closely-knit team comprised of brilliant minds with a singular focus; to enable companies of all sizes to make the most of their technology by leveraging Google Cloud Platform, G Suite, Google Maps, AWS, and Azure. We are a distributed team and have the distinguished honor of being one of the very few service providers considered a Google Premier Partner, and have Specialization in Data Analytics. Our family is growing, and we are looking for a Cloud Solutions Developer to join our team.
What Will You Do?
You will be working on the development of web and mobile applications in the Cloud and in environments of the customer’s choice. We need an individual who takes a specific interest in building upon the latest various Cloud Platform products, primarily Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and other 3rd-party systems to create robust and complete solutions for our customers.
Software development projects will range from Google App Scripts to full, web/mobile applications. Understanding and potentially being able to use different tools in the appropriate situation, such as AngularJS, Python, Go, React, Backbone, Mustache, jQuery, and Node.js will be important - as is the ability to solve problems with a variety of tools. You have built applications on Google App Engine and/or Container Engine or other cloud platforms, and are comfortable modeling data with Google’s Datastore, specifically NDB.
The Technical Stuff
- Develop professional, highly scalable and interactive web and mobile applications as custom solutions for clients
- Full lifecycle application development
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis using the Agile Scrum development process
- Performance unit-based software testing and quality assurance while building out the application
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
- Support, maintain and document software functionality
- Integrate software with existing systems
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Work closely with Project Manager on client discovery, project estimating and project progression, testing, deployment, and iterations
- Maintain standards compliance
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Database design (Multi-tenant App Engine and/or Container engine design experience preferred)
- Experience with the following is preferred: Kubernetes, Google App Engine (GAE), Google Maps Engine, Google Web Toolkit (GWT), MySQL, NoSQL (MongoDB), CartoDB
- Work in an Agile Scrum development methodology
- Experience with Atlassian Jira a plus
- Multi-threaded web/mobile application programming
- Great Analytical & Troubleshooting Skills
- Great Communication & Customer Service Skills
- Solutions Oriented Critical Thinking Skills