Distru is a software platform focused on solving supply chain problems for the cannabis industry. Many of the top cannabis brands and distributors in California use our software to manage their entire supply chain from source to sale. We are cash flow positive and growing rapidly with over $300M in transactions per year passing through our platform. Recently, we were funded by the Village Global Network Catalyst program, backed by investors such as Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, and Sarah Blakely.
We are an intrinsically motivated team that works without ego, is constantly learning, and adapts to our customers. You will be working closely with the CTO and taking ownership over key features that will have our customers writing you personal thank you emails!
This is a remote full-stack engineering contract (ongoing basis). We are based in Oakland if you want to spend some time in person with the team. If you like working with us and we feel the same, we’ll happily be offering a full time position.
- Open-minded and eager to learn
- Desire to take ownership of projects & assignments
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Proven ability to work on a remote team
Things you might work on:
- Real-time fleet tracking that monitor drivers as they make hundreds of deliveries a day
- Barcode scanning and printing that facilitates product intake, production, and order fulfillment
- Robust CRM interfaces for our customers’ sales teams including Google Calendar and Gmail integrations
- Own key features, timelines, and deliverables
- Contribute to the architecture of the Distru platform
- Work directly with the founders and our customers to design and develop new features
- Learn new technologies and implement new features
- Solid experience with SQL databases (PostgreSQL)
- Solid experience with Elixir/Phoenix (Distru was built on Elixir since day 1!)
- Solid experience with front end development using React/Redux
- Experience with Git source control, command line tools
- Experience/familiarity with GraphQL
Once you’re a part of the Distru team, it is our job to make sure that you’re empowered to build high quality code that you believe in. We are a lean startup team and want everyone to feel like they have a real impact on our software and company’s success. In addition to engineering, you’ll be working directly with the founding team during the early stages of a fast growing startup.
If this sounds like something you’d want to be a part of and you think you’re ready to go, please apply below!