**We are based in Oakland, but have a remote culture and encourage you to work multiple days a week remotely**
**This position includes a competitive base salary, a strong commission plan, & equity in our company!**
Distru is a software platform focused on solving supply chain problems for the cannabis industry. Many of the top cannabis brands and distributors in California use our software to manage their entire supply chain from source to sale. We are cash flow positive and are growing rapidly with over $300M in transactions per year passing through our platform. Recently we were funded by the Village Global Network Catalyst program, backed by investors such as Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, and Sarah Blakely.
We are an intrinsically motivated team that works without ego, is constantly learning, and gains a deep sense of satisfaction when our customers email us thank you letters. You will be working closely with the founders and take ownership over major aspects of our sales and lead generation pipeline. In addition to our competitive pay plan with equity, we will actively enable you to reach your career goals and grow with us.
We are currently in California and are on the verge of expanding nationally. You are joining on an early stage team with the opportunity to define and innovate on how we approach this expansion. If you are confident, goal-oriented, and love learning, this is the job for you.
- You believe that attentive listening & positive attitudes go a long way
- Excited to take ownership of new challenges and implement new solutions
- Inherent desire to delight customers & make people happy
- Task oriented with strong follow through
- Comfortable adapting to shifting priorities and deadlines
Things you might work on:
Work collaboratively with the founders to execute and improve our sales strategy
- Manage inbound leads and drive new leads though outbound calls/emails to targeted accounts
- Master the tools we use in-house (i.e. Hubspot) and implement new tooling
- Test different outreach methods (email subject lines, value propositions, etc) to find the best ones that work for you
- Inspire prospective customers to adopt Distru
- Set and accomplish clear daily & monthly goals with the team
- Attend conferences with the team
Previous sales experience, SAAS sales preferred but not required
- A strong desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
- Comfort on the phone, strong email writing skills, and happy to handle objections
- Previous CRM experience, Hubspot is a plus
- Experience in the cannabis industry preferred but not required
Once you’re a part of the Distru team, it is our job to make sure that you’re empowered to reach sales targets that excite you. We are a lean startup team and want everyone to feel like they have a real impact on our sales and company’s success. In addition to selling, you’ll be working directly with the founding team during the early stages of a fast growing startup.
If this sounds like something you’d want to be a part of and you think you’re ready to go, please apply below!