Are you someone who is passionate about nonprofits? Do you believe in the power of creating transformative experiences through one-of-a-kind fundraising? Do people see you as an outgoing person who is good at connecting with people? Are you a natural at building great relationships? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Our Boston office is looking for an entrepreneurial intern to join our outbound sales team who’s comfortable with outreach, including phone, social media and email. As part of the DipTeam (pun intended) you will be responsible for jumping on the phone, educating prospects about DipJar, and nurturing them into leads for the sales reps and get the nonprofits raising more money!
In this role you will be communicating new prospects who most likely don’t know what they need or are hesitant to take the next step. You will work to establish strong relationships with each prospect through consistent and collaborative contact.
A Bit About DipJar
DipJar is a fundraising platform geared towards nonprofits to collect more donations from credit and debit cards. We are changing the way charities hold events and raise money.
Our office is currently near the State Street T stop, but it moving to Inman Square in Cambridge.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Educating new leads about DipJar
- Building relationships with new and existing leads
- Communicating product feedback from the customer to our product team
- Working closely with different teams in the company
Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous sales experience is preferred but not required
- Exceptionally strong communicator: clear, persuasive, motivating and trustworthy
- Positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Comfortable making warm phone calls