The Speed Read
We’re a super high growth health-tech startup building mobile apps that can change people’s behaviour. Our flagship app, Quit Genius, is a new way to quit smoking that delivers highly personalised therapy at scale. We’ve won design awards from Apple, already helped tens of thousands of people quit smoking and scaled a platform to a million users. We’ve raised funding from Y Combinator, Merck & Co and Village Global (backed by Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates).
We’re building a company that will go beyond smoking cessation and build a portfolio of products across the addiction and mental health space. A new kind of digital-first pharmaceutical company!
What We Need
We're looking for a Product Manager motivated by building great products that solve real problems. You'll work with a strong, entrepreneurial, and product focused group of engineers and designers and give them direction, clarity and support.
- Work with our team and leadership to set product strategy.
- Speed up decision making by ensuring projects start with the right data, research, and analysis.
- Translate research and ambiguous ideas into tightly scoped, actionable plans.
- Talk to users to reveal their core problems and needs and translate these into product requirements.
- Develop and help prioritise stories to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Do whatever it takes to make your team and product successful. As a result, your and your team's work will make a difference to millions of people across the world!
- 2+ years experience building and shipping mobile applications as a designer, engineer, or product manager.
- Deep intuition and passion for product.
- You are highly logical and technical.
- Empathy for users and a desire to talk to them about their problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to manage uncertainty and ambiguity well. You can make decisive calls without enough information.
- Entrepreneurship or small startup experience.
- Work with a talented, passionate and ambitious team of doctors, designers and technologists.
- Opportunity to significantly contribute to key decisions in the development of the app and the business as a whole.
- Gaining first-hand experience of what it takes to scale a successful business.
- Highly flexible work schedule.
- The opportunity to have a big impact. What we do saves lives.