The Speed Read
We’re a super high growth health-tech startup building mobile apps that can change people’s behaviour. Our flagship app, Quit Genius, is a new way to quit smoking that delivers highly personalised therapy at scale. We’ve won design awards from Apple, already helped tens of thousands of people quit smoking and scaled a platform to a million users. We’ve raised funding from Y Combinator, Merck & Co and Village Global (backed by Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates).
Everything we do is deeply rooted in science. 5 peer reviewed publications and initial results from our randomised controlled trial show Quit Genius to be the most effective way of quitting smoking. We've scaled our D2C approach but with smoking costing employers £120B, our approach has also been embraced by major employers and healthcare providers across the US and UK.
We’re building a company that will go beyond smoking cessation and build a portfolio of products across the addiction and mental health space. A new kind of digital-first pharmaceutical company that enables people to build healthier behaviours!
What We Need
We're looking for a Senior Product Manager to help us scale the best evidence based quit smoking solution and help build new digital therapeutics solutions for other addictions. You'll work with a strong, entrepreneurial, and product focused group of engineers and designers and give them direction, clarity and support.
- Work closely with the Head of Product to help define and deliver our product roadmap.
- Speed up decision making by ensuring projects start with the right data, research, and analysis.
- Translate research and ambiguous ideas into successful implementation.
- Track and monitor your features’ performance and functionality after launch to iterate and improve on them.
- Build out your team to deliver new Digital Therapeutics solutions in the addiction and mental health space
- Do whatever it takes to make your team and product successful. As a result, your and your team's work will make a difference to millions of people across the world!
You should apply if:
- You've shipped world-class products in a fast-growing company before
- You have deep intuition and passion for product.
- You’re comfortable working in a technical team that deals with ambiguity every day
- Empathy for users and a desire to talk to them about their problems.
- You want to build and mentor a team of product managers, developers and designers.
- What we do here at Quit Genius excites you.
At Quit Genius we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, community, convenience, growth and time away.
- Work with a talented, passionate and ambitious team of doctors, designers and technologists.
- Opportunity to significantly contribute to key decisions in the development of the app and the business as a whole.
- Gaining first-hand experience of what it takes to scale a successful business.
- Highly flexible work schedule.
- Unlimited approved holiday leave
- The opportunity to have a big impact. What we do saves lives.