Office Experience Associate
, a leading business and software consulting firm, is looking to bring on an organized, highly motivated individual at its waterfront campus in sunny Tiburon, CA.
Digital Foundry focuses on architecting and developing elegant, user-centric software solutions for global industry leaders. We pride ourselves on maintaining a positive, fun environment and provide a competitive benefits package to all full-time employees.
We are composed of a diverse group of intelligent, fun people who will push your thinking at every turn. Everyone here shares an intense passion for innovation and a propensity to thrive in a highly dynamic, agile working environment.
As Office Experience Associate you are responsible for ensuring that everyone (clients, partners and employees) coming into our office has the best possible experience. That means being professional and attentive from the moment they arrive until they leave. This can encompass everything from greeting someone walking into the office, having them sign in, keeping the conference rooms well maintained, and ensuring the office is tidy. Beyond that there is an opportunity to drive internal projects that will foster the company culture and support outward facing initiatives. The Office Experience Associate must demonstrate responsibility, time management, desire for growth, and a "no excuses" attitude.
The Office Experience Associate role is not meant to be a long-term position. The unique proximity to the work we do at Digital Foundry provides valuable insights and experience in software development and product strategy. Ideally, we are looking for someone with a background in UX/UI design, who would be able to support our consulting practice and help mold the design process at Digital Foundry.
Office Experience Associate Responsibilities:
- Helping manage office facilities.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Greeting clients and visitors.
- Supporting Digital Foundry team members on client engagements.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Ability to write clearly.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Experience in UI/UX.
- Experience gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Experience illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Desire to move into a design role within Digital Foundry.
This position is located in Tiburon CA, a short drive or ferry ride from San Francisco.
Thank you for your interest in Digital Foundry. We look forward to hearing from you!