Overview - Digital Project Manager, AssociateDigital Foundry
, is located in Tiburon, California, a quick drive or ferry ride from San Francisco. For the past 25+ years we have been partnering with Fortune 500 companies to plan, design and build innovative digital products - think custom mobile apps, responsive websites, web 3.0 interactions and user experiences, connected hardware and IoT solutions, and comprehensive platforms that support both customer-facing products and internal operations tools.
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager, Associate to join us in creating cutting edge software solutions for our clients. A Digital Project Manager, Associate is responsible for supporting Digital Foundry Project Managers, writing functional and technical documentation, completing quality assurance tasks, and carrying out other responsibilities as needed. Project Managers at Digital Foundry will work closely with internal teams and our clients to ensure that project goals are accomplished on time and on budget, and that expectations are surpassed. The ideal candidate for this position will be flexible, willing to learn and comfortable with change.
Digital Project Manager, Associates Can Expect To:
- Work in a collaborative, team-centric environment utilizing agile principles
- Facilitate project planning sessions and develop detailed project schedules
- Work with client stakeholders to document and refine functional and non-functional requirements
- Define project scope and work breakdown schedule
- Effectively identify, document, manage and communicate project risks
Skills and Experience
- BA/BS degree required
- Internship and work experience in a technical industry a plus
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills required
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Experience with agile project management methodologies
- Scrum Master certification
Digital Foundry offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including a competitive salary and performance bonuses; medical, dental, and vision benefits; and a matching 401(k) retirement program. All employees get up to three weeks of time off in their first year!
Digital Foundry is a digital consulting agency focused on architecting and developing elegant, user-centric software solutions for global industry leaders. We pride ourselves on maintaining a positive, fun environment and provide a competitive benefits package to all full-time employees.
We are located on the Bay in beautiful Tiburon, California, a short drive across the Golden Gate Bridge or ferry ride from San Francisco.
We are comprised of a diverse group of intelligent, fun people who will push your thinking at every turn. Everyone here shares an intense passion for innovation and a propensity to thrive in a highly dynamic, agile working environment. During lunch hours you can find us on the basketball court, playing volleyball down the street, or running along the Bay here in Tiburon.
Thank you for your interest in Digital Foundry. We look forward to hearing from you!