Overview - Digital Strategy Consultant Digital Foundry
is located in Tiburon, California, a quick drive or ferry ride from San Francisco. For the past 25+ years we have been partnering with Fortune 500 companies to plan, design and build innovative digital products - think custom mobile apps, responsive websites, web 3.0 interactions and user experiences, connected hardware and IoT solutions, and comprehensive platforms that support both customer-facing products and internal operations tools. Beyond our in-house full-stack development capability, we have a strong consulting group that assists clients in product strategy, experience design, implementation planning and organizational transformation. That’s where you come in.
We are looking for a candidate to join the Digital Foundry consulting group. Given the variety of engagements and projects that we work on, the responsibilities for this role are broad. In summary, you will ...
- Gather and document client needs and requirements
- Conduct analyses, present conclusions, and prepare concise recommendations
- Prepare documentation and executive-level presentations that communicate analysis, findings, and recommendations
- Interface directly with a variety of clients and client stakeholders on a regular basis
- Organize and facilitate creative workshops with remote teams
- Work in a collaborative, team-centric environment
- Proactively communicate and share your thoughts
- Assist with business development as needed
- Contribute to a growing consulting practice with your passion for ongoing improvement and process design
A Quick Study – Identify. Understand. Solve. Communicate.
We are looking for someone who doesn’t shy away from the task at hand. Given a problem, you research it, ask the questions, find the answers and convey your thoughts in a coherent way.
A Thinker – Be curious and insightful.
We are looking for someone who can take an input and run with it. Sit down with a client, understand their business, problems, and opportunities and come up with clear solutions that can be applied to improve their situation.
A Storyteller – Have an opinion and be proud of it.
We are looking for someone who can bring others onboard with an idea and a story. Be verbal, visual and passionate in the way that you convey your thoughts. Use your skills to evoke passion and engagement in other members of the team as well as client stakeholders.
A People Person – Empathy is key.
We are looking for someone who can naturally and comfortably understand and engage with a variety of different personalities. Our teams and our clients consist of a diverse group of individuals that complement each other well. Each offering unique perspectives and abilities drawn from a diverse assortment of backgrounds and experience. We are looking for someone who can add another dimension to our team.
Other things we like
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA is nice
- 1-3 years’ work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience interfacing with clients/customers (sales, account management, etc.)
- Experience working in a collaborative team-based environment
- Willingness to take direction and effectively deliver input
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- A desire to learn and adapt
- Willingness to travel
- Exposure to Agile Software Development, Scrum, Design Thinking, Human-Centered Design, and Service Design
- A fun and collaborative work environment
- Direction and support to assist in your development
- Opportunity to travel (domestic and international)
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits package
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonuses
- Medical, dental, & vision
- 401(k) matching
- Three plus weeks of vacation
Digital Foundry is a digital consulting agency focused on architecting and developing elegant, user-centric software solutions for global industry leaders. We pride ourselves on maintaining a positive, fun environment and provide a competitive benefits package to all full-time employees.
We are located on the Bay in beautiful Tiburon, California, a short drive across the Golden Gate Bridge or ferry ride from San Francisco.
We are comprised of a diverse group of intelligent, fun people who will push your thinking at every turn. Everyone here shares an intense passion for innovation and a propensity to thrive in a highly dynamic, agile working environment. During lunch hours you can find us on the basketball court, playing volleyball down the street, or running along the Bay here in Tiburon.
Thank you for your interest in Digital Foundry. We look forward to hearing from you!