We build custom digital products for Fortune 500 companies. Our services span the product development lifecycle from vision and ideation to build, launch and support. Certain projects require interaction and interface design in order to get a set of requirements build ready.
We are looking for a designer with a strong background in user experience and user interface design to join the team and help grow our digital design capability. Must have experience designing digital (software, web, mobile) products.
This would involve:
- Workshop facilitation, interviewing and requirements gathering to identify use cases, user needs, target users, workflows, pain points, opportunities, touchpoints, etc.
- Ideation and creative process to develop, design and refine concepts into digital product experiences and features
- UI design to polish and style experiences into a good looking digital application and interface
- Incorporation of technical feasibility considerations into design process to ensure proposed experience is achievable.
- Communication/documentation of interactions and interface components to facilitate the handoff to engineering teams for build.
We primarily use Sketch and Zeplin to create designs and hand them off to our in house development teams. Experience with design prototyping tools like Marvel or Flinto is also good.
If this sounds like a fit then please apply and we will provide additional details for suitable candidates over the phone.