, a leading business and software consulting firm, is looking to bring on a talented sales team member at its waterfront campus in sunny Tiburon, CA. Successful candidates will sell innovative software planning and implementation services to Digital Foundry's target clientele.The Company
Digital Foundry focuses on architecting and developing elegant, user-centric software solutions for global industry leaders. We pride ourselves on maintaining a positive, fun environment and provide a competitive benefits package to all full-time employees.The People
We are composed of a diverse group of intelligent, fun people who will push your thinking at every turn. Everyone here shares an intense passion for innovation and a propensity to thrive in a highly dynamic, agile working environment.Responsibilities
Business Development Associates at Digital Foundry are responsible for identifying and reporting on custom software consulting opportunities with new clients. Business Development Associates are expected to be self-starters with excellent communication skills on the phone, in person, and via Google Docs, PowerPoint, Word, Excel and e-mail. Successful Business Development Associates make lots of prospecting calls to identify and build relationships with buyers of Digital Foundry services.Responsibilities include:
- Mastering the scope of Digital Foundry's business and software consulting services
- Identifying, building, and documenting relationships with prospective buyers of Digital Foundry services
- Uncovering, qualifying, and documenting opportunities
- Assisting business development executives, managers, and consultants with the sale of Digital Foundry services
- Reporting on prospecting activities and deal status
- Providing feedback from sales calls and customer comments to help shape sales and marketing initiatives
Skills and Experience
Candidates must have a passion for all things digital, a willingness to make lots of prospecting calls, and an interest in selling consulting solutions to large multinational and/or Fortune 500 companies.
Necessary skills include:
- Ability to effectively articulate (verbally and in written form) Digital Foundry’s business and software consulting services
- Ability to effectively articulate each prospect’s business requirements and key success factors
- Ability to clearly document sales activities and opportunities
- Ability to prepare and present winning presentations at via Google Docs, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Prior sales experience
- College degree required
Success in the Business Development Associate position is measured by the number of opportunities identified and pursued, customer/prospect satisfaction, pipeline visibility and forecasting accuracy, financial justification, and sales team development.
Digital Foundry offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including a competitive salary and performance bonuses; medical, dental, and vision benefits; and a matching 401(k) retirement program. All employees get up to three weeks of time off in their first year!
This position is located in Tiburon CA, a short drive or ferry ride from San Francisco.
Thank you for your interest in Digital Foundry. We look forward to hearing from you!