, a leading business and software consulting firm, is looking to bring on a talented sales team member at its waterfront campus in sunny Tiburon, CA. Successful candidates will sell innovative software planning and implementation services to Digital Foundry's target clientele.
Digital Foundry focuses on architecting and developing elegant, user-centric software solutions for global industry leaders. We pride ourselves on maintaining a positive, fun environment and provide a competitive benefits package to all full time employees.
We are composed of a diverse group of intelligent, fun people who will push your thinking at every turn. Everyone here shares an intense passion for innovation and a propensity to thrive in a highly dynamic, agile working environment.
Business Development Executives at Digital Foundry are responsible for identifying, reporting on, forecasting, and closing custom software consulting opportunities with new clients. Business Development Executives are expected to be self-starters with excellent communication skills on the phone, in person, and via PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio, and e-mail. Successful Business Development Executives make lots of prospecting calls to identify and build relationships with buyers of Digital Foundry services and occasionally travel to make presentations and to close deals.
- Mastering the scope of Digital Foundry's business and software consulting services
- Identifying, building, and documenting relationships with prospective buyers of Digital Foundry services
- Uncovering, qualifying, and documenting opportunities
- Planning, preparing for, and facilitating follow-up meetings with Digital Foundry consultants and prospects
- Facilitating each opportunity's sales strategy
- Writing and presenting winning proposals with the support of other DF resources
- Reporting on prospecting and deal status
- Closing deals and transition projects to the engagement teams
- Providing feedback from sales calls and customer comments to help shape sales and marketing initiatives
Skills and Experience
Candidates must have experience selling consulting solutions to large multinational and/or Fortune 500 companies. Additionally, candidates must have working knowledge of and relationships with buyers at leading financial, pharmaceutical, automotive, retail, technology, energy, telecom, and/or media companies.
Necessary skills include:
- Ability to effectively articulate (verbally, in written form) Digital Foundry’s business and software consulting services
- Ability to effectively articulate each prospect’s business requirements and key success factors
- Ability to clearly document sales activities and opportunities
- Ability to prepare and present winning presentations at the executive level in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrable command of the entire sales process
- A minimum of five years sales experience
- College degree required
- An MBA or CS degree is a plus
Success in the Business Development Executive position is measured by sales of new business, number of opportunities identified and pursued, customer/prospect satisfaction, pipeline visibility and forecasting accuracy, financial justification, and sales team development.
Digital Foundry offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including a competitive salary and performance bonuses; medical, dental, and vision benefits; and a matching 401(k) retirement program. All employees get up to three weeks of time off in their first year!
This position is located in Tiburon CA, a short drive or ferry ride from San Francisco.
Thank you for your interest in Digital Foundry. We look forward to hearing from you!