Full TimeDigital Foundry
, a leading business and software consulting firm, is looking to bring on a talented project team member at its waterfront campus in sunny Tiburon, CA.
Digital Foundry focuses on architecting and developing elegant, user-centric software solutions for global industry leaders. We pride ourselves on maintaining a positive, fun environment and provide a competitive benefits package to all full-time employees.
We are composed of a diverse group of intelligent, fun people who will push your thinking at every turn. Everyone here shares an intense passion for innovation and a propensity to thrive in a highly dynamic, agile working environment.
We are looking for an entry-level Project Manager to join us in creating cutting edge software solutions for our clients. An entry-level Project Manager is responsible for supporting Digital Foundry Project Managers, writing functional and technical documentation, completing quality assurance tasks, and carrying out other responsibilities as needed. Project Managers at Digital Foundry will work closely with internal teams and our clients to ensure that project goals are accomplished on time and on budget, and that expectations are surpassed. The ideal candidate for this position will be flexible, willing to learn and comfortable with change.
DF Project Managers Can Expect To:
- Work in a collaborative, team-centric environment utilizing agile principles
- Facilitate project planning sessions and develop detailed project schedules
- Work with client stakeholders to document and refine functional and non-functional requirements
- Define project scope and work breakdown schedule
- Effectively identify, document, manage and communicate project risks
Skills and Experience
- BA/BS degree required
- Internship and work experience in a technical industry a plus
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills required
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Experience with agile project management methodologies
- Scrum Master certification
Digital Foundry offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including a competitive salary and performance bonuses; medical, dental, and vision benefits; and a matching 401(k) retirement program. All employees get up to three weeks of time off in their first year!
This position is located in Tiburon CA, a short drive or ferry ride from San Francisco.
Thank you for your interest in Digital Foundry. We look forward to hearing from you!