DialogTech provides the leading AI-driven conversation intelligence platform for marketers at businesses that value inbound phone calls. When consumers call, DialogTech turns those conversations into actionable insights businesses use to improve marketing ROI, increase sales conversions, and deliver more personalized customer experiences, both online and over the phone. Recognized as the leader and pioneer in call analytics since 2007, DialogTech is the trusted conversation intelligence platform for many of the world's most successful brands and agencies.
DialogTech is a venture funded, growth stage, digital marketing technology company with over 4,000 customers and 200 employees. Since the beginning of 2014, DialogTech has experienced over 300% growth in its enterprise customer base and doubled its average customer size.
As an Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for driving new revenue in an assigned territory and will actively direct the entire new business process for assigned accounts/verticals, from prospecting to closing.
So, what will you be doing?
- You will be selling DialogTech’s suite of technology solutions to brands and leading the entire sales process and assigned quota.
- Using your experience with selling sophisticated SaaS products to advertising and marketing leaders to position win-win solutions.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with the brightest and the best senior executives in all sectors. Driving interactions is your strong suit and you understand the intricacies of developing and managing sales and buying cycles.
- Develop and maintain a strong level of proficiency in all SaaS products, including the buyer personas, product positioning, key benefits and features, as well as the skills to communicate differentiation and value to customers.
- You’ll quarterback deals, acting as a liaison with all other organizations within DialogTech including Sales Development Reps, Customer Success, Engineering, Product, and Marketing.
- You are a source of inspiration within the company: a "go to" person for coaching, training and ideas on how to pursue enterprise accounts. You lead by example on initiatives that unlock pipeline opportunities.
What You Can Bring to DialogTech:
- Solid track record of closing $50k+ ACV deals, as well as growing ARR through land and expand and other upsell initiatives.
- You thrive on winning and are willing to take the necessary steps to get there, including but not limited to aggressively prospecting, building and maintaining a robust pipeline, as well as possessing the ability to strategically navigate through organizations and complex buying processes.
- You have a strong background in selling Digital Media, SaaS and/or Technical Consulting to marketers, advertisers, and technologists. Convincing digital marketers of the need for sophisticated optimization and analytics tools.
- Ability to accurately forecast new business based upon realistic opportunity assessment and factored pipeline.
- Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced work environment and to demonstrate thoughtful leadership in assessing problems/opportunities and recommending an approach to solving problems and pursuing opportunities.
- You are an open and a strong communicator.
- Establishing and growing senior-level relationships comes naturally to you and your presentation style is flexible and welcoming.
- A minimum of 5 years' prior experience in selling SaaS, MarTech, AdTech, or Digital Agency solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.
Join us at one of the 101 Best and Brightest Places to Work in Chicago and nationally, 10 times running, Chicago Tribune's Top 100 Workplaces company and a 2017 Crain's Fast 50 company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.