DialogTech provides the leading AI-driven conversation intelligence platform for marketers at businesses that value inbound phone calls. When consumers call, DialogTech turns those conversations into actionable insights businesses use to improve marketing ROI, increase sales conversions, and deliver more personalized customer experiences, both online and over the phone. Recognized as the leader and pioneer in call analytics since 2007, DialogTech is the trusted conversation intelligence platform for many of the world's most successful brands and agencies.
We are always looking to grow and better our business – and the Customer Success team is the motivation for that growth. We’re looking to add you, who can impress our clients with a strong work ethic, a strategic business sense, and the ability to understand the client’s challenges. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
The Customer Success Manager is responsible first and foremost for the happiness of our customers. As a named Customer Success Manager for our customers you are their lifeline to our organization.
For this particular role, we are looking for a self starter who feels at ease taking on a more sales oriented approach in helping to drive and secure revenue, as well as mitigating the churn of our client base. You will be able to sell ideas confidently in a fast paced, transactional environment. And will be tasked with keeping things simple, organized and clear – even in the most complex situations – so that we can grow together.
Our ideal Customer Success Manager:
- Is a self starter who handles their own book of business. You are entrepreneurial at heart and this is your opportunity to run your business without the risk. You are ultimately responsible for the profit and loss of DialogTech’s customers.
- Will maintain high activity rates with your large book of clients to secure contracts, drive revenue and mitigate churn. Brings up issues early and where necessary.
- Can take on a large volume of customer calls and written inquiries in a friendly and courteous manner with excellent writing and verbal skills.
- Has an excellent understanding of the DialogTech platform and is ready and willing to guide our clients through: setups, troubleshooting, integrations, etc.
- A minimum of 2 years' prior experience in selling SaaS, MarTech, AdTech, or Digital Agency solutions
- Has a basic knowledge of the digital marketing landscape.
- Is very detail oriented, thorough and able to handle multiple tasks and initiatives at a time. Is very good at following directions in a dynamic, constantly changing environment.
- Is proficient with SalesForce, Excel and Google Sheets.
- Responsible for negotiating with clients and building contracts.
- Can thrive in a highly competitive environment where their performance will be measured against their fellow reps. Has the drive, motivation and ambition to to be the best.
- Leads with confidence. Secure being bold and have the tough conversations. Calm under duress; flexible and thinks of solutions when plans change. Actively seeks out self-development opportunities. Is able to learn from their mistakes. Comes to work every single day with a can-do attitude. Not afraid to be responsible for a problem. Doesn’t punt. Ever.
Join us at one of the 101 Best and Brightest Places to Work in Chicago and nationally, 10 times running, Chicago Tribune's Top 100 Workplaces company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.