Digital ads drive over 100 billion phone calls to U.S. businesses every year… Surprisingly, the marketers who paid for those ads typically have zero insight into these customer interactions and conversions. DialogTech is an award winning SaaS company located in the heart of downtown Chicago. As the market leader in call analytics and customer experience optimization, DialogTech provides data-driven marketers with an end-to-end call attribution and analytics platform. This enterprise-class solution delivers transparency and control over every conversation, so companies can optimize lead generation, map the full path to conversion, and increase sales conversions.
As our Sales Enablement Manager, you will provide our Sales team with the tools, skills and knowledge necessary to increase sales productivity and efficiency through pipeline creation, deal acceleration, and overall revenue growth. You will play an integral role in various commercial and customer-driven areas of the business, including Sales, Sales Operations, and Product Marketing.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Design, build and implement a comprehensive sales enablement program, including tools, processes and certification programs to increase sales velocity and conversion rates
- Partner with Sales Leadership to identify knowledge and skills gaps across the company and conduct ongoing needs assessments
- Design and implement and monitor metrics to ensure consistent evaluation and measurement of training certifications for reporting to Senior Management
- Collaborate with Product Management and Product Marketing to develop, launch and lead product-related training sessions for all customer-facing departments
- Create sales enablement materials and curriculum that support the sales force in their revenue generating efforts
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of learned skills and techniques into employees’ work behavior
- Evaluate and update playbooks and ongoing programs to ensure they reflect any organizational, product, or content changes in new ways
- Identify and incorporate new trends and tools in employee development
- Optimize our new hire on-boarding program
What skills and experience will help you be successful in this role?
- You have successful sales/sales operations/sales enablement experience with high tech B2B organizations
- You are qualified to identify needs, design enablement solutions and deliver solutions to team with credibility and positive impact
- Proven track record of implementing successful sales process, methodology and playbook initiatives
- High impact success driving cross-functional and cross-departmental change management and problem resolution
- High sense of urgency and visionary work ethic required to drive business outcomes
- Experience working in or with direct sales, pre-sales and/or enablement in an enterprise software and/or SaaS environment
- Responsible for creating, developing, and maintaining an extensive sales enablement curriculum, training, and delivery with measurable return on investment
- Understanding of martech/adtech space and the impact of marketing software technology to a business
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to assimilate complex concepts and clearly articulate DialogTech’s value proposition
- You have strong communication and can effectively and appropriately work with multiple levels of management
- Experience developing and leading a sales bootcamp for both new hires and more tenured field staff.
- Experience with various selling methodologies, such as Value Selling, Sandler Selling, Challenger, etc.
- Experience with Salesforce
- BA or BS degree required, MBA a plus
- You are a self starter
Join us at one of the 101 Best and Brightest Places to Work in Chicago and nationally, 10 times running, Chicago Tribune's Top 100 Workplaces company and a 2017 Crain's Fast 50 company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.