Digital ads drive over 100 billion phone calls to U.S. businesses every year… Surprisingly, the marketers who paid for those ads typically have zero insight into these customer interactions and conversions.
As the market leader in call analytics and customer experience optimization, DialogTech provides marketers with an end-to-end call attribution and analytics platform. This enterprise-class solution delivers transparency and control over every conversation, so companies can optimize lead generation, map the full path to conversion, and increase sales conversions.
DialogTech is a venture funded, growth stage, digital marketing technology company with over 4,000 customers and 200 employees. Since the beginning of 2014, DialogTech has experienced over 300% growth in its enterprise customer base and doubled its average customer size.
We are pushing the bounds of what is possible with communication and we are actively looking for a new Product Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. You will be responsible for driving all product marketing related activities to our solutions, including messaging, competitive positioning, product launches, sales enablement and pricing. This position requires an understanding of online marketing ecosystems including search, social, mobile and display advertising by corporate marketers and agencies. You will collaborate closely with the sales, marketing, partnerships and product management teams. This position reports to the Director of Product Marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Go-to-Market Strategy- Lead go-to-market planning and execution for new DialogTech solutions, including product messaging and positioning, product kickoffs, packaging and pricing
- Market and Competitive Analysis:
- Develop a competitive intelligence program that influences company and product positioning and supports the sales team
- Conduct win/loss/churn analysis for products, use cases, and industry verticals for input into future strategies
- Analyze our product and customer data to develop new growth strategies
- Identify key market trends, and position DialogTech’s solutions to take advantage of these trends
- Product Evangelism/Analyst Relations - become an inspiring leader and evangelize products internally and externally (blog posts, speaking engagements, sales education, customer conversations, etc.)
- Marketing Enablement - Support the revenue team with product sales training, building content and any other necessary enablement tools. Participate in sales calls and developing demos, while collaborating with the partnerships team on co-marketing initiatives
- 5-7+ years of experience in product marketing or a related role
- Demonstrated ability to understand and synthesize complex concepts into simple, powerful and engaging positioning and messaging
- Strong critical thinking and ability to translate strategy into implications and action
- Experience with enterprise software and/or MarTech such as CRM, web analytics, marketing automation, bid management or sales automation
- Strong sense of design – to work with designers (not design the materials themselves) to get the right look and feel, as well as messaging, for materials
- Proven ability to lead projects and influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- A self-motivated, ambitious, great teammate who thrives in a fast-pace and rapidly changing environment
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA a plus
We're committed to improvement and have been one of Chicago's Best Companies, 9 years running, a 101 Best Places to Work in Chicago and an Inc. 500 fastest growing company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.