DialogTech provides the leading AI-driven conversation intelligence platform for marketers at businesses that value inbound phone calls. When consumers call, DialogTech turns those conversations into actionable insights businesses use to improve marketing ROI, increase sales conversions, and deliver more personalized customer experiences, both online and over the phone. Recognized as the leader and pioneer in call analytics since 2007, DialogTech is the trusted conversation intelligence platform for many of the world's most successful brands and agencies. For more information, visit http://www.dialogtech.com
DialogTech is a venture funded, growth stage, digital marketing technology company with over 4,000 customers and 200 employees. Since the beginning of 2014, DialogTech has experienced over 300% growth in its enterprise customer base and doubled its average customer size.
We are seeking a driven, goal-oriented Director of Sales who will join our sales leadership team. As a front line sales leader you will be leading a team of Enterprise Account Executives. Your focus will be ongoing coaching, training and development. You will be responsible for recruiting and hiring new team members. In addition, you will own a revenue target, focus on forecasting accuracy, and continue to work with the team on their sales process.
Dialogtech is the market-leading company, pushing the bounds of what is possible with AI, Machine Learning, Analytics, and call attribution We are actively looking for a new leader to join the DialogTech team in Chicago, reporting directly to the VP of Sales.
You will be successful in this position if you can:
- Lead and develop our sales team every single day
- Build and grow the enterprise business pipeline
- Act as a player/coach, can initiate and close deals and play a hands-on role in the creation of opportunities
- Manage complex sales cycles which include prospecting, qualifying, strategizing and closing transactions
- Drive significant growth from new clients, achieving or exceeding individual and team quotas and revenue goals
- Define, execute, and maintain an engagement plan for key prospects
- Manage team level sales activities through Salesforce reporting
- Develop, build, and maintain strong relationships within our Enterprise market segment, looking for opportunities to add new value for the customer and develop additional revenue
Talents required for success:
- 5+ years in SaaS martech-adtech sales and/or sales leadership required
- Consistent track record of sales success (meeting individual/team quarterly and annual sales goals, along with employee retention) in an entrepreneurial environment
- Background selling deals in the $150-250K annual contract value range and effectively managing a large pipeline
- Strong experience in working with clients prior to and post partnership execution
- Deep understanding of Salesforce, Google Apps Suite (including Gmail, Google Docs, etc.), as well as Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity
- Solid communication and negotiation skills
- Experience at a startup a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry experience required
- Flexibility for travel up to 30%
Join us at one of the 101 Best and Brightest Places to Work in Chicago and nationally, 10 times running, Chicago Tribune's Top 100 Workplaces company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.