Digital ads drive over 100 billion phone calls to U.S. businesses every year… Surprisingly, the marketers who paid for those ads typically have zero insight into these customer interactions and conversions. As the market leader in call analytics and customer experience optimization, DialogTech provides marketers with an end-to-end call attribution and analytics platform. This enterprise-class solution delivers transparency and control over every conversation, so companies can optimize lead generation, map the full path to conversion, and increase sales conversions.
Thanks to smartphones, consumers are calling businesses to engage in conversations at record rates throughout every step of the customer journey, and at DialogTech we are changing the world of voice communications for our customers. We enable our customers to better attribute, route, personalize, and handle their voice interactions at each stage of the marketing and sales processes.
Do you love taking powerful, sophisticated, and innovative products to market? Are you a strategic thinker who can empathize with customers and their challenges? Do you enjoy taking on tough problems at the leading edge of technology? Do you want the impact of your solutions to be felt by millions of people every single day?
The Vice President of Product Management, reporting directly to the Chief Technology Officer of DialogTech, is responsible for the strategic vision, management, and execution of DialogTech’s product portfolio. Your team of Product Managers will collaborate with you on building and delivering the next generation of call analytics products.
You are entrepreneurial, have a tendency to take-charge, are passionately curious, open, and naturally collaborative. You understand the MarTech space and are eager to innovate, using deep industry knowledge to build great products, data, and market research. Open to Senior Vice President for the right candidate/experience level.
As the Vice President of Product Management, you will be responsible for:
- Leading our amazing team of product managers to build products that are changing the face of the marketing technology landscape
- Acting as a voice for our clients and prospects throughout the product planning process informed by a deep understanding of how they use our products and what will further engage them in the products
- Driving the strategy of the product portfolio through internal and external engagement of key team members
- Working with Product Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to develop launch plans that will provide clear direction to the Marketing and Sales organizations in preparing them for a successful product release and quick time to revenue.
- Leading the delivery of critical metrics that measure our success in delivering innovative, effective, and engaging products consistently
- Driving the management process, ensuring we make data driven product decisions
- Collaborating with key customers to understand their problems, opportunities, needs and goals
- Representing our product vision to major partners like Google, Adobe, Genesys, Liveramp and Yext
The skills and experience you will need in this position are as follows:
- Deep understanding of the product management lifecycle
- Strong leadership skills and 2+ years of direct managerial experience preferred, with extra consideration given for leading product management organizations
- Deep understanding of ad tech industry and/or programmatic advertising (display, video, etc)
- Experience with data-heavy products would be beneficial, especially data science and machine learning products
- Strong ability to influence and work cross-functionally
- Engaging public speaking and presentation abilities
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, startup culture, balancing both strategic and tactical responsibilities
- Strong interpersonal skills (verbal and written) and ability to work across business lines, presenting to various levels of an organization
- Experience developing and monitoring product critical metrics
- MBA preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25% is required
Join us at one of the 101 Best and Brightest Places to Work in Chicago and nationally, 9 times running, Chicago Tribune's Top 100 Workplaces company and a 2017 Crain's Fast 50 company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.