In 2016, digital ads drove 108 billion phone calls to U.S. businesses… Surprisingly, the marketers who paid for those ads typically have zero insight into these customer interactions and conversions. As the market leader in call analytics and customer experience optimization, DialogTech provides marketers with an end-to-end call attribution and analytics platform. This enterprise-class solution delivers transparency and control over every conversation, so companies can optimize lead generation, map the full path to conversion, and increase sales conversions.
Thanks to smartphones, consumers are calling businesses to engage in conversations at record rates throughout every stage of the customer journey, and at DialogTech we are changing the world of voice communications for our customers. We enable our customers to better attribute, route, personalize, and handle their voice interactions at each stage of the marketing and sales processes.
DialogTech is a venture funded growth stage company with $60,000,000 of funding, over 5,000 customers and 180 employees. Since the beginning of 2014, DialogTech has experienced over 300 percent growth in its enterprise customer base and nearly doubled its average customer size.
As a Software Engineer in the Professional Services Team, you will play a key role in crafting and building technical solutions for our customers and extending the capabilities of our core platform to fit their needs.
If you are a self-starting individual with excellent development skills, we want to talk to you!
Where you fit in:
- You will be working with our Professional Services team as an engineer to help develop customer-specific solutions.
- As a member of our team, you will work with various tools and services such as full LAMP stack, plus AWS services including EC2, RDS, SQS, Lambda, Cloudwatch.
- We integrate with technologies from key partners including Google, Adobe, Salesforce, Microsoft, and Amazon.
- You will collaborate with product managers, sales staff, and customer experience staff to define, test, and code solutions for an industry-leading product that does attribution, call tracking, call routing, and call analytics.
Here are the ideal skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Experience with common development methodologies and design patterns, including MVC, Object Oriented, etc
- Experience working with API technologies, including REST and SOAP as well as different authentication methods such as OAuth
- Collaboration with teams doing lean software development, agile software development, and/or continuous deployment practices
- Familiarity with data storage engines such as SQL, NoSQL, Redis and understanding of the contexts in which they are appropriate
- Familiarity with LAMP stack setup and configuration
- Familiarity with AWS services, as listed above
- Passionate and curious about technology -- researches trends, advocates best practices, and finds applications of new technology to satisfy customer needs
Here are some other “nice-to-have” skills that will help you stand out as a candidate:
- Experience with ADTech/MarTech platforms such as Google Adwords, Adobe Analytics, Marin, DoubleClick, Adobe, Optimizely, etc
- Development experience with CRM platforms like Salesforce and Dynamics
- Knowledge of digital marketing industry and SaaS platforms
- Project management experience
- Previous work experience involving interaction with clients ranging from SMB to Enterprise level
- Experience with DevOps-style work, including LAMP and AWS environment management
At DialogTech, we hire SWANs: Smarter than average, hard Working, Ambitious, and Nice – we make every minute count and have fun doing it. Be part of a team pushing the boundaries of technology. Join us at one of the 101 Best Places to Work, six years running, and an Inc 500 fastest growing company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.