Digital ads drive over 100 billion phone calls to U.S. businesses every year… Surprisingly, the marketers who paid for those ads typically have zero insight into these customer interactions and conversions. As the market leader in call analytics and customer experience optimization, DialogTech provides data-driven marketers with an end-to-end call attribution and analytics platform. This enterprise-class solution delivers transparency and control over every conversation, so companies can optimize lead generation, map the full path to conversion, and increase sales conversions.
Are you looking to kick-start a career in enterprise software and like working with marketers and creative professionals? Are you looking to build a lucrative career in sales, marketing or account management? Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth, and listen to your ideas? If so, we should talk.
Last year, digital ads (think Google, Facebook, and Bing) drove 108 billion phone calls to U.S. businesses. Surprisingly, the marketers who paid for those ads typically have zero insight into these customer interactions and conversions. As the market leader in Call Analytics and Customer Experience Optimization, DialogTech provides marketers with an enterprise-class solution that delivers transparency and control over every customer conversation.
In support of our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives, we are currently seeking an energetic Sales Development Representative. This position is an integral part of the new business sales team and initiates the relationship between the DialogTech and prospective customers.
The ideal candidate for this role is a highly motivated, self-starter, able to identify and develop leads and opportunities from multiple sources including prospect lists, social selling, and individual research. Successful SDRs have moved into almost every department in the company, and most often continue their careers on our sales or account management teams.
In this role, you will report to the Director of Enterprise Sales and will have significant collaboration with the Sales, Business Development and Marketing teams. The role is based in our downtown Chicago headquarters.
So, what will you be doing?
- Conducting outbound telemarketing activities towards targeted accounts, prospect lists, and other call campaigns.
- Building and cultivating customer relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up qualification in order to move new business opportunities into the sales funnel.
- Performing initial needs assessment and identifying prospects pain points to determine how DialogTech’s solutions could address those needs.
- Developing and increasing industry/product knowledge and acumen to position DialogTech’s value proposition to multiple vertical segments.
- Actively participating in trade show/event planning to secure attendees and maximize prospect meetings for the Sales team.
- Conducting research to expand prospect list using tools like ZoomInfo, LinkedIn and other methods
- Maintaining accurate records of all activities in Salesforce.com and promoting database cleanup and hygiene through regular and ongoing maintenance activities
- You will be accountable for meeting or exceeding monthly qualified objectives and quotas
What you can bring to DialogTech:
- 1-2 years of sales, marketing or business development experience is preferred
- 1+ Years of Software Sales experience preferred; SaaS or subscription sales is a plus
- Strong presentation and communication skills (verbal, written, and active listening)
- A dynamic “hunter” personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential
- Team oriented with ability to succeed in an ever-changing, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with Salesforce.com a plus
At Dialog Tech, we hire SWANs, Smarter than average, hard Working, Ambitious, and Nice – we want the best on our team and in turn we give the best. Join us at one of the 101 Best and Brightest Places to Work in Chicago and nationally, 6 times running, Chicago Tribune's Top 100 Workplaces company and a 2017 Crain's Fast 50 company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.