Digital ads drive over 100 billion phone calls to U.S. businesses every year… Surprisingly, the marketers who paid for those ads typically have zero insight into these customer interactions and conversions. As the market leader in call analytics and customer experience optimization, DialogTech provides data-driven marketers with an end-to-end call attribution and analytics platform. This enterprise-class solution delivers transparency and control over every conversation, so companies can optimize lead generation, map the full path to conversion, and increase sales conversions.
DialogTech is a venture funded, growth stage, digital marketing technology company with $60,000,000 in funding, over 4,000 customers and 150 employees. Since the beginning of 2014, DialogTech has experienced over 300% growth in its enterprise customer base and doubled its average customer size.
DialogTech's HR team is looking for a full–cycle Technical Recruiter with experience sourcing and maintaining a strong pipeline of talent, with a focus on engineering and technology. Partnering with our Lead Recruiter and hiring teams locally and beyond, you will help build various teams across DialogTech's many departments and contribute to the overall business growth by finding and engaging with some of the best tech talent in the world. This position requires a dynamic individual who is organized, driven, and creative, with well-developed interpersonal skills. In this role, you will report to the Director of Human Resources.
So, what will you be doing?
- Full-cycle recruitment of top technical talent, including the creation and posting of job requisitions, applicant sourcing, maintaining a pipeline of strong candidates, interview scheduling and developing and negotiating employment offers
- Establishing productive relationships with hiring teams to ensure a smooth and positive interview experience for our internal teams
- Championing an amazing candidate experience
- Maintaining our applicant tracking system, Google Hire, and generating staffing status and employment metrics reports
- Assisting with the onboarding process for new employees; following up with new hires to maintain relationships and capture survey feedback on the recruiting and onboarding experiences
- Coordinating interview debriefs, soliciting feedback and making process improvements when necessary
- Socializing DialogTech's value proposition, mission and core values in ways that resonate with each candidate for their respective role
What You Can Bring to DialogTech:
- 5+ years of technical recruiting experience, specifically with engineering roles
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or HR preferred
- Ability to speak comfortably to basic tech stack architecture, including profiles for front-end, back-end, DevOps and QA roles
- Experience sourcing candidates through social media beyond LinkedIn
- Clear and effective interpersonal skills
- Capability to represent DT publicly and be a brand advocate for the DialogTech culture and team we have proudly built
- Creative thinking with the ability to deliver “out of the box” recruiting solutions
- Effective juggling of multiple projects and priorities under tight deadlines
At Dialog Tech, we hire SWANs, Smarter than average, hard Working, Ambitious, and Nice – we want the best on our team and in turn we give the best. Join us at one of the 101 Best and Brightest Places to Work in Chicago and nationally, 6 times running, a Chicago Tribune's Top 100 Workplaces and a 2017 Crain's Fast 50!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.