Digital ads drive over 100 billion phone calls to U.S. businesses every year… Surprisingly, the marketers who paid for those ads typically have zero insight into these customer interactions and conversions. As the market leader in call analytics and customer experience optimization, DialogTech provides data-driven marketers with an end-to-end call attribution and analytics platform. This enterprise-class solution delivers transparency and control over every conversation, so companies can optimize lead generation, map the full path to conversion, and increase sales conversions.
Thanks to smartphones, consumers are calling businesses to engage in conversations at record rates throughout every stage of the customer journey, and at DialogTech we are changing the world of voice communications for our customers. We enable our customers to better attribute, route, personalize, and handle their voice interactions throughout the marketing and sales processes.
DialogTech is a venture funded growth stage company with $60,000,000 of funding, over 5,000 customers and 150 employees. Since the beginning of 2014, DialogTech has experienced over 300 percent growth in its enterprise customer base and nearly doubled its average customer size.
DialogTech is seeking an Implementation Specialist to join our Customer Enablement Team. As our Implementation Specialist, you will collaborate with other internal resources to support the installation and configuration of DialogTech’s software solutions for new and existing customers, and the successful onboarding of new clients. You will also support the new business efforts of our Sales teams and Account Management organization, providing professional services to existing customers, and assisting with account migration projects.
So, what will you be doing in your shiny new role?
- Collaborating with internal teams on multiple simultaneous projects, so you’ll need to be able to multi-task;
- Participating in each phase of our implementation projects, including scoping, execution, quality control, and closure. Broadly speaking, you will be taking customer objectives and confirming their account configuration needs, configuring customer accounts, and providing quality control. The focus of these implementations will be on supporting our Corporate Sales Team, which entails:
- Participating in requirements gathering with our internal teams and our customers;
- Defining scope of work;
- Writing SOWs that align with defined scope and customer expectations;
- Executing on expansion work;
- Overseeing quality control and UAT;
- Participating in walk-through / closure call with customers, as needed.
- Assisting with platform account migrations.
- Documenting customer requirements for API call creation, as needed.
- Assisting the Customer Success Team in the post-sales support process with:
- Performing integrations with third-party tools, including ongoing support;
- Documenting internal processes;
- Providing customer training, as needed;
- Uploading data files, as needed; and
- Performing customer account check-ups.
- Explaining technical concepts of DialogTech products to Client teams, as needed.
- Acting as an authority (SME) on DialogTech’s suite of products and solutions.
What the skills and experience will help you be successful in this role?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience
- 2+ years of professional experience with background in implementation or onboarding efforts in a technical environment, preferably working with SaaS products
- Knowledge of common/standard digital marketing tools
- Experience managing multiple, simultaneous projects
- Proven success working with cross-departmental teams
- Presentation skills that demonstrate technical proficiency, digital marketing knowledge, and business and communication skills.
- Ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions to customers
What are some other “nice-to-have” skills that will make you stand out as a candidate?
- Understanding of the sales process / cycles and sales methodologies
- Experience with digital ad purchasing, sales, or delivery
- Digital Marketing Vendor Installation, Management and Troubleshooting
- Experience with as many of the following solutions as possible:
- Web Analytics
- Mobile Analytics
- Call Analytics or Call Tracking
- Paid Search/Social Bid Management
- Display Marketing
- Email Service Providers
- Data Management Platforms
- Demand or Supply Side Platforms
- Digital Ad Exchanges / Ad Serving
- Content Management Systems
- Content Optimization (Multivariate) Testing
- Web Technologies such as AJAX, jQuery, and modern frameworks and libraries
- Web Development Tools
- REST, SOAP, and other API formats
- Structured and Unstructured Data concepts
At Dialog Tech, we hire SWANs, Smarter than average, hard Working, Ambitious, and Nice – we want the best on our team and in turn we give the best. Join us at one of the 101 Best and Brightest Places to Work in Chicago and nationally, 6 times running, Chicago Tribune's Top 100 Workplaces company and a 2017 Crain's Fast 50 company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.