In 2016, digital ads drove 108 billion phone calls to U.S. businesses… Surprisingly, the marketers who paid for those ads typically have zero insight into these customer interactions and conversions. As the market leader in call analytics and customer experience optimization, DialogTech provides data-driven marketers with an end-to-end call attribution and analytics platform. This enterprise-class solution delivers transparency and control over every conversation, so companies can optimize lead generation, map the full path to conversion, and increase sales conversions.
Thanks to smartphones, consumers are calling businesses to engage in conversation at record rates throughout every stage of the customer journey, and at DialogTech we are changing the world of voice communication for our customers. We enable our customers to better attribute their voice interactions at each stage of the marketing and sales processes and more quickly convert those calls to sales.
Managing an infrastructure that handles 10’s of millions of voice minutes a month and 10’s of millions of web requests per day, requires creative solutions and cutting edge technological innovation. As we continue to grow rapidly, we’re looking for passionate, highly skilled Systems Engineers to drive automation & operational excellence, and support product development for our attribution and analytics platforms. This will require out of the box thinking combined with domain expertise on Linux, Virtualization, and System Administration to be successful.
DialogTech’s Systems Engineers are adamant about building highly reliable, flexible and scalable systems that support our most critical systems. They are natural problem solvers. Live to put out fires before they start and continuously monitors all things Dialogtech to make sure there is never a hiccup in the service that our customers have come to love and expect.
You don’t have to have experience with all of these, but you should have experience with some of them and an interest to learn the others:
- Linux and Virtualization - Debian, CentOS, Vmware, KVM
- Configuration Management - Ansible
- Version Control - Git, GitHub
- Hardware - Servers, Network, and Storage devices
- Telephony: Kamailio, Asterisk, SIP/RTP
- Cloud: AWS Architecture and/or Operations
- Log Management: Splunk, Sumo Logic, Datadog
The must haves:
- 5+ years Systems Engineering role, Linux Administration, bonus if it was has been heavy in RedHat/CentOS
- Love for Linux
- Desire to help others and work in a team where a culture of learning and sharing knowledge is pivotal
- Strong opinions on technology and software design
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, documentation skills
- Comfort maintaining live production systems
- Ability to work in an agile organization
- Hands on experience in engineering or administering of AWS
- Understanding of Security Concepts of Network and System Devices
- Systems Architecture and Design experience
As a member of our team, you will:
- Work with other Systems Engineers to design, deploy and maintain systems infrastructure
- Work with the development teams to help them build and run their products
- Build and maintain redundant and highly available systems
- Capacity plan, including tracking growth and scaling the platform as needed, automatically as appropriate
- Contribute to the handling of performance impacting events with diligence and efficiency
At DialogTech, we hire SWANs, Smarter than average, hard Working, Ambitious, and Nice – we want the best on our team and in turn we give the best. Join us at one of the Best and Brightest Places to Work in Chicago and nationally, 6 times running, and a 2017 Crain's Fast 50 company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.