Temporary Copywriter (Contract)
DialogTech is seeking a driven Copywriter who thrives in a fast pace environment. In this role you will develop content for a marketing and digital advertising audience including eBooks, emails, webpages, sales collateral, infographics, blog posts, and more. You will have experience writing for a marketing audience specifically on digital advertising. Extensive experience with digital marketing, preferably both education pieces (blogs, eBooks) and promotional pieces (emails, marketing materials). You will report to the Director of Content Marketing and work alongside the marketing team to support all marketing and branding efforts.
DialogTech is the world leader in call analytics and optimization, providing businesses and their agency partners with actionable marketing analytics on inbound calls to drive growth. We enable our customers to connect calls to digital and offline marketing to better optimize marketing value, personalize customer experiences, and convert more callers to revenue.
· 3+ years of Copywriter experience including B2B content for technology, SaSS, or the communications industry
· Strong writing skills and a passion for writing
· Bachelor’s degree in communications, English, marketing, or related field; or equivalent work experience
· Able to juggle multiple projects and deadlines
· Work independently as well as on team and
· Self- motivated, highly organized and results-driven
At DialogTech, we hire SWANs: Smarter than average, hard Working, Ambitious, and Nice – we make every minute count and have fun doing it. Be a part of a team pushing the boundaries of technology! Join us at one of the nation's Best and Brightest Companies, 5 years running, a 101 Best Places to Work in Chicago and an Inc 500 fastest growing company!
The copywriter works alongside a highly passionate and accomplished team. You will report to the Director of Content, and work alongside the marketing team to support all marketing and branding efforts.