Digital ads drive over 100 billion phone calls to U.S. businesses every year… Surprisingly, the marketers who paid for those ads typically have zero insight into these customer interactions and conversions. As the market leader in call analytics and customer experience optimization, DialogTech provides data-driven marketers with an end-to-end call attribution and analytics platform. This enterprise-class solution delivers transparency and control over every conversation, so companies can optimize lead generation, map the full path to conversion, and increase sales conversions.
Thanks to smartphones, consumers are calling businesses to engage in conversations at record rates throughout every stage of the customer journey, and at DialogTech we are changing the world of voice communications for our customers. We enable our customers to better attribute, route, personalize, and handle their voice interactions at each stage of the marketing and sales processes.
DialogTech is seeking an exceptional Graphic Designer & Web Developer for the Marketing Department who is the total package -- skilled in designing a wide range of content and building a world-class UI/UX experience, efficient at optimizing website performance, and possessing an amazing attitude and a real passion for coming up with breakthrough designs to separate our company from the pack. You will have the opportunity to help create an online and offline visual identity for a company that is changing how marketing works. It’s an amazing opportunity for a graphic designer with the right web development skills, great attitude, and efficiency.
So, what's the role? Your essential duties and responsibilities will include:
- Continually pushing the organization to elevate our design and create a look-and-feel for the company that stands out
- Craft professional, eye-catching, and brand-enhancing online and offline marketing materials using a combination of text, graphics, video, and interactive elements that engages consumers and stimulates demand for our products
- Design and build amazing promotional material for marketing initiatives, i.e. web pages, icons, banner ads, sales collateral, infographics, email marketing, demo videos, webinars, white paper templates, research reports, trade show materials and booth assets, and much more
- Find and track bugs for the website and debug using tools for cross-browser issues on desktop and mobile devices
- Provide input to the UI/UX overhaul process
- Create new templates for WordPress utilizing PHP and WP webhooks
- Find coding solutions utilizing UI/UX work to outline how they fit into development process
And what skills and experience will you ideally need for this role?
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, graphic/creative web design or a related field of study
- 3-5 years of related professional experience
- Excellent design skills. experience with Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator is required
- Experience with Microsoft and Google Apps
- Experience with Bootstrap and GitHub
- Superb creative skills; capable of translating ideas into powerful imagery and messaging
- A deep understanding of Search Engine Optimization best practices
- Experience designing for the web and knowledge of UI/UX standards
- A passion and willingness to learn and to take ownership of a wide variety of projects
- Knowledge of print, pre-press, and digital production
- Video editing experience also preferred
At Dialog Tech, we hire SWANs, Smarter than average, hard Working, Ambitious, and Nice – we want the best on our team and in turn we give the best. Join us at one of the Best and Brightest Places to Work in Chicago and nationally, 6 times running, and a 2017 Crain's Fast 50 company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.