In 2016, digital ads drove 108 billion phone calls to U.S. businesses. Surprisingly, the marketers who paid for those ads typically have zero insight into these customer interactions and conversions. As the market leader in call analytics and customer experience optimization, DialogTech provides marketers with an end-to-end call attribution and analytics platform. This enterprise-class solution delivers transparency and control over every conversation, so companies can optimize lead generation, map the full path to conversion, and increase sales conversions.
Thanks to smartphones, consumers are calling businesses to engage in conversation at record rates throughout the customer journey, and at DialogTech we are changing the world of voice communication for our customers. We enable our customers to better attribute their voice interactions at each stage of the marketing and sales processes and more quickly convert those calls to sales.
DialogTech is looking for a DevOps Engineer that is passionate about building highly reliable, flexible and scalable systems that support our most important systems. We are in the midst of transitioning from running in our own co-located data centers to AWS. You will build out infrastructure that handles 10’s of millions of voice minutes a month and web requests per day.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Work with DevOps engineers to design and deploy base infrastructure
- Work with the development teams to help build and run their products
- Build redundant and highly available systems
- Handle capacity plan, tracking growth and scaling platform as needed
- Contribute to the handling of performance impacting events with diligence and efficiency
What you will need for success:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar experience
- AWS experience base services such as EC2, ELB, S3, VPC, IAM and CloudWatch
- AWS CloudFormation, Ansible and/or similar automation tools
- Red Hat/CentOS Enterprise Linux and/or Amazon Linux
- Proven Networking skills
- Excellent communication, organization and documentation abilities
- Desire to help others and work in a team where a culture of learning and sharing knowledge is pivotal
- Experience with Agile methodologies, Continuous Delivery and zero downtime platform updates
Nice to have:
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Use of other AWS services such as Route53, KMS, Kinesis, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline, RDS and DynamoDB
- Experience with Kamailio, Asterisk, SIP/RTP
At Dialog Tech, we hire SWANs, Smarter than average, hard Working, Ambitious, and Nice – we want the best on our team and in turn we give the best. Join us at one of the Best and Brightest Places to Work in Chicago and nationally, 6 times running, and a 2017 Crain's Fast 50 company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.