Thanks to smartphones, instead of filling out tedious online forms consumers are calling businesses at record rates. Those phone calls are incredibly important to businesses, and so DialogTech helps them understand which marketing campaigns drives calls. Once they come in, we help route, personalize, and handle their customer conversations to make sure every caller has a fantastic experience and the business can maximize the number of new customers.
DialogTech is looking for talented individuals to join our fast-growing and innovative tech company. We’re looking for passionate people who have an excellent work ethic, love to learn, and want to advance their careers.
As a Marketing Response Specialist you will be responsible for answering the inbound inquiries to the business, via form fill, phone calls, content download; qualifying those inquiries and routing them to the proper teams. You will also responsible for following up with attendees, through outbound phone calls and emails from syndicated, digital and event sources, and should focus on generating Corporate & Enterprise sales opportunities.
We would love to talk to you if have the following qualities:
- Time Management — Efficiently addressing all necessary tasks to be sure we realize the full value of leads generated by marketing.
- Professional Demeanor - Complete outbound phone calls and email outreach in a professional manner that addresses the prospects’ needs.
- Workflow Organization — Prioritizing outreach accounting to most promising opportunities, leaving notes about interactions internally and externally.
- Self-guided Learning — Willingness to seek out additional information on industries, products, or services to be discussed with prospects on the phone.
- Excellent Communication — Use a consultative approach to confidently provide relevant explanations of complex concepts
We are seeking an individual with the following abilities:
- Clarity in Communication — Capable of speaking and writing with correct grammar and punctuation so that messaging can be clearly understood by the intended audience.
- Proactive in Response - The ability to actively make phone calls and send emails to leads with messaging that is relevant to the inquiry.
- Critical thinking — Adequately provide creative ideas and solutions to potential customers.
- Value Proposition — Capable to clearly articulate the value of DialogTech’s services.
You possess this knowledge:
- Marketing — General exposure and knowledge/understanding of digital advertising
- Sales — Basic understanding of process and the importance of prospecting.
- Software — Exposure to and proficiency with basic business software (CRM, Microsoft Office, Google apps)
- Internal Tools — a willingness to learn and understand Salesforce, Marketo, and other tools being used to track leads.
- Tailored Response — Knowledge of how to conduct follow through on leads from varying channels (e.g. Immediate follow up on demo requests vs. 24 hour wait for an ebook download).
- DialogTech Organizational Structure — Knowledge and understanding of the role that each functional team plays to appropriately route inbound inquiries
Required: Experience within a professional environment
Preferred: 1 - 3 years of experience with the professional environment
Degree and Certifications
Required: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
At DialogTech we hire SWANs, Smarter than average, hard Working, Ambitious, and Nice – we make every minute count and have fun doing it. We’re at the cutting edge of our industry, named as an Inc 500 fastest growing company, and a winner of 101 Best Places to Work in Chicago and in the nation 6 years in a row!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.