DialogTech is seeking a driven Public Relations Manager with content skills to handle all PR efforts at DialogTech. The goal of this position is to increase brand awareness and drive customer acquisition by developing integrated PR campaigns and crafting compelling content to secure impactful media placements. You will have experience leading a technology brand’s PR efforts, have strong writing skills and the ability to develop content that fuels PR success.
DialogTech is the world leader in call analytics and optimization, providing businesses and their agency partners with actionable marketing analytics on inbound calls to drive growth. We enable our customers to connect calls to digital and offline marketing to better optimize marketing value, personalize customer experiences, and convert more callers to revenue.
Main responsibilities of the role include to:
- Develop creative public relations plans, including media relations initiatives, to gain coverage for DialogTech product releases, thought leadership and research reports
- Conceptualize and write press releases, byline content, blogs, guest posts, speaking submissions, and award submissions
- Develop and execute social media strategies to achieve PR goals
- Lead all aspects of our analyst relations, including pitches and briefings
- Track our PR success against goals, benchmarks, and metrics and analyze competitor PR efforts
- Develop and grow our media database with media outlet targets to optimize messaging against our target audience
- Identify and lead executive management opportunities around press interviews, speaking engagements, and awards
- Help raise awareness of DialogTech as an extraordinary place to work
- 3+ years of Public Relations experience with growing levels of responsibility
- Deep understanding of the PR ecosystem and the latest technologies and trends
- Previous experience in PR with technology products, preferably SaaS applications
- Deep understanding of digital advertising fundamentals and the latest strategies
- Strong writing skills and a passion for crafting content
- Strong connections with journalists, writers, and editors at prominent business and marketing magazines and media companies
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, English, marketing, or related area of study; or equivalent work experience
- Must be creative and be able to bring new and interesting ideas for educating the market and promoting DialogTech
- Able to juggle multiple projects and deadlines
- Work independently as well as on team and
- Self- motivated, highly organized and results-driven
At DialogTech, we hire SWANs: Smarter than average, hard Working, Ambitious, and Nice – we make every minute count and have fun doing it. Be a part of a team pushing the boundaries of technology! Join us at one of the nation's Best and Brightest Companies, 5 years running, a 101 Best Places to Work in Chicago and an Inc 500 fastest growing company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.