Location: San Francisco, Bengaluru, or remote (remote only for senior candidates or with previous remote experience)
At Dgraph, we believe that graph databases should be easy to use for everyone so we are building a Graph Database that not only performs and scales, but also it doesn’t force front end engineers to learn a new language: you can use GraphQL.
We are looking to hire frontend engineers with experience on both the frontend and backend worlds, ideally having worked with GraphQL as consumer and service provider. You would help us build web applications for the management of our database, as well as demos built on top of our products. We expect you to be comfortable with web technologies, APIs, and wearing many hats.
- You will maintain our web applications, including our home page, documentation site, etc. as well as dashboards for Dgraph and the platform we’re building around it.
- You will work closely with the Developer Relations team to help them build exciting applications that showcase our technology.
- You will review your peers’ code. Code reviews at Dgraph are seen as a way to not only ensure the quality of contributions but also as an opportunity for bidirectional knowledge transfer.
- You will have the opportunity to share your experience in technical blog posts. If you don’t feel confident writing blog posts but you’re interested in it, this might be a great learning opportunity - the whole Developer Relations team is here to help you.
Started by ex-Google engineers, Dgraph Labs is a San Francisco based startup with team members and offices all over the globe. Together, we are building the next-generation database that is powerful yet easy to use. With over 12,000 GitHub stars and more than 1.7 million Docker pulls, Dgraph is the most popular open-source graph database in the market. Our customers range from global Fortune 500 companies to emerging startups. Dgraph's goal is to provide Google-production level scale and throughput, with low enough latency to serve real-time user queries over terabytes of structured data. Our database can power applications ranging from fraud detection, real-time recommendations, master data management, machine learning and many more. We are well-funded, with lead investors from Redpoint and Bain Capital.
- Experience with React and Redux, as well as other web technologies (HTML, CSS, etc.).
- Nice to have experience with GraphQL and related tooling (GraphiQL, Apollo, etc.).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.