Location: San Francisco, Bengaluru, or remote (remote only for senior candidates or with previous remote experience)
At Dgraph, we believe that graph databases should be easy to use for everyone so we are building a Graph Database that not only performs and scales, but also it doesn’t force front end engineers to learn a new language: you can use GraphQL.
We are looking to hire frontend engineers with experience on both the frontend and backend worlds, ideally having worked with GraphQL as consumer and service provider. You would help us build web applications for the management of our database, as well as demos built on top of our products. We expect you to be comfortable with web technologies, APIs, and wearing many hats.
- You will maintain our web applications, including our home page, documentation site, etc. as well as dashboards for Dgraph and the platform we’re building around it.
- You will work closely with the Developer Relations team to help them build exciting applications that showcase our technology.
- You will review your peers’ code. Code reviews at Dgraph are seen as a way to not only ensure the quality of contributions but also as an opportunity for bidirectional knowledge transfer.
- You will have the opportunity to share your experience in technical blog posts. If you don’t feel confident writing blog posts but you’re interested in it, this might be a great learning opportunity - the whole Developer Relations team is here to help you.
Dgraph is a small company based in San Francisco, USA with a remote office in Bengaluru, India. Together we are building the most advanced graph database in the world: it’s horizontally scalable, synchronously replicated, transactional and distributed. While we are remote-friendly, we prefer candidates in our offices of San Francisco and Bengaluru.
We believe that the applications of the future will store their data as graphs, avoiding unnecessary complex transformations. We believe in open source, so all of our code can be found on GitHub
. We believe in our employees, so we provide extensive benefits including a budget for your education as well as a comprehensive health insurance plan. Finally, we believe in equality and inclusion, so you can bring the whole you to work no matter your gender, race, sexual orientation, or religion.
Dgraph Labs was started by ex-Google engineers and we recently announced our Series A funding
. We are a small team with a mission to build the world’s best graph database, and we need you to accomplish it!
- Experience with React and Redux, as well as other web technologies (HTML, CSS, etc.).
- Nice to have experience with GraphQL and related tooling (GraphiQL, Apollo, etc.).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.