This role extends for 2 weeks (9 – 12 OCT and 15 – 18 OCT 2018)
This is a course that we provide 3-4 times a year.Security Clearance:
The Global Broadcast Service (GBS) Instructor will provide formal instruction for established courses, New Equipment Training (NET), Sustainment Training for MARSOC personnel.
to learn more about Development Transformations.Responsibilities:
- Present lesson plans to meet rapid short term training requirements and refresher training for Marine Corps Tactical Satellite equipment
- Maintain the knowledge and skill set necessary to install, operate and maintain Marine Corps radio communications networks, and satellite radio systems; specifically conduct instruction as it relates to set up, operation and maintenance of the AN/TSR-9 GBS and associated KG-250x
- Conduct training in accordance with the Marine Corps System Approach to Training (SAT) Manual;
- Provide hands-on time (practical application) training for Marines to practice individual skills prior to testing;
- Assist in the curriculum development process; as needed;
- Participate in and provide feedback during CTC staff meetings and planning sessions;
- Complete an After Instruction Report (AIR) per the SAT Manual at the conclusion of each training event;
- Conduct performance tests; and provide an evaluation of skills.
- Installation, operation and (basic) maintenance of all Marine Corps radio systems
- All associated cryptographic techniques and procedures
- Marine Corps Systems Approach to Training
- Joint Automated Communications Electronics Operating Instruction (CEOI) System (JACS)
- Systems Planning Engineering and Evaluation Device (SPEED)
- Must have valid Driver’s License.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- High School graduate or equivalent or applicable military service greater than four (4) years.
- Two (2) years of directly related job experience may be substitute for each year of college not attended.
- Four (4) years of experience delivering technical instruction or have a Military Master Instruction Certificate.
- Four (4) years of experience operating: HF Radios, VHF Radios, UHF Radios, SPEED, JACS.
- Work is primarily performed in an office and classroom environment. Typically, employees stand of sit comfortably to do their work, interspersed by brief periods of standing, walking, bending, carrying papers and books, and extensive periods requiring the use of computer terminals to accomplish work objectives.
- Ability to lift and carry equipment up to 50 pounds alone; and more than 50 pounds as part of a team.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Development Transformations, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity, or national origin. Development Transformations, LLC prohibits discriminating against employees and job applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.