Development Transformations (DT) is an international development company that focuses on improving the capability, capacity, and effectiveness of programs and personnel working in countries undergoing rapid and transformational change. DT offers program design, program management, training, and technical expertise for civilian practitioners on stabilization, transitional governance, and civil society. DT has experience working with multiple USG agencies and a track record managing high-priority prime contracts for the USG in non-permissive countries such as Syria, Turkey, Libya, Tunisia, Yemen, and Afghanistan. Primary clients include USAID, the State Department, and various development organizations.
Development Transformations (DT) is seeking applications from qualified candidates for a U.S. Department of State-funded civil society development program based in Gaziantep, Turkey.
The Operations Assistant will be based in Gaziantep, Turkey, and will report directly to the Operations Manager. The Operations Assistant will be responsible to provide administrative support with the overall target to maintain efficiency in program activities and ensuring full compliance with DT internal policies and procedures.
Operations Assistant responsibilities include but are not limited to :
- Support the Operations Manager in daily office management, including logistical and administrative support, and drafting communication to local partners and subcontractors.
· Assist with all aspects of general office coordination; coordinating appointments, preparing/disseminating materials, translating and formatting letters and presentations.
· Ensure all employee files are complete and stored properly.
· Assist with implementation of HR procedures, supporting recruitment processes and attendance tracking; review timesheets and leave requests, publish vacancy announcements, interview scheduling, candidate longlisting, conducting reference checks; assisting onboarding, orientation and off-boarding.
· Conduct research, compile data, and prepare reports as requested.
· Updating Liaison Office Contact List, Phone Tree and Employee Database on a regular basis.
· Coordinate domestic travel and hotel arrangements related to program activities. Ensure all travel requests are responded timely, efficiently and arrangements are in compliance with USG procedures.
· Review invoices, draft payment requests for operational expenses, office supplies and stationary.
· Other duties, as assigned by Operations Manager and Director of Finance & Operations, that are consistent with the overall focus of the assignment.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or other relevant field.
- Fluency in Turkish and English required. Arabic language skills are a plus.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Access PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal and planning skills.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resumes and cover letters. DT strongly encourages qualified female candidates to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Development Transformations, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.