In the past three years, Development Transformations (DT) has doubled revenue and our project portfolio and tripled our headcount. As a result of this sustained growth, DT seeks a full time operations specialist to support our operations division. The division is responsible for contracts, human capital, finance, security, and cost and pricing for new business. The position will report to DT’ Director of Operations.
Success in this role requires someone who is unafraid to learn new areas or skills under this broad remit. They will benefit from direct mentoring from an experienced operations team, but initiative, the ability to seek out answers, and think critically are necessary for success. Importantly, this is not a role focused on or directly related to international development programming; no travel is anticipated. Rather, it is focused on supporting business operations and growth across DT’s three work streams – Defense, Development, and Diplomacy.
Specifics tasks within the overall operations portfolio will be assigned based on the selected candidate’s experience and interest. The potential list includes but is not limited to:
- Procuring office supplies to include IT hardware and software;
- Managing the corporate insurance portfolio including annual renewals;
- Preparing draft sub-contracts for partners following new prime awards;
- Reviewing teaming agreements for completeness and FAR compliance and obtaining managing director approval;
- Auditing staff timesheets;
- Serving as a second-line expense report approver;
- Support new requirements under operations-focused sub-contract that includes deploying international staff;
- Coordinate DT’s performance management process to include scheduling annual reviews, 90 day reviews.;
- Supporting line managers with preparing performance improvement plans, and handling confidential employee matters;
- Managing new employee administrative on-boarding (I-9, W-2, health insurance enrollment, work location make-ready, etc.); and
- Supporting and developing our recruitment and talent selection process including preparing position descriptions and structured interview questions.
- A bachelor’s degree and two to five years of experience in the areas covered by the operations division. Specialized experience is a plus, but the role is multi-disciplinary.
- Speed with MS Excel is necessary for success – pivot tables, vlookups, if and count statements – will be employed daily.
- Previous experience with US Government contracts or grants is required.
- Previous international experience is preferred, but not required.
Development Transformations, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.