Development Transformations (DT) supports the transition from conflict to sustainable peace, enhances host nation capacity to provide stable and effective governance, and strengthens local community-based organizations.
We are seeking an IDIQ Manager, based in Washington, D.C., for the upcoming worldwide USAID IDIQ. The anticipated program will provide technical assistance and advisory services, training, and direct implementation to support good governance, transparency, and accountability in host countries. The IDIQ will promote institutional strengthening and reform of governments legislative and judicial bodies, increased accountability, transparency, participation and inclusion by strengthening core institutions as well as civil society and the media. Anticipated task orders will work with key stakeholders and representatives at the national level, including the legislature, judiciary, government, and other key actors to improve the coherence, openness, responsiveness, and effectiveness of systems.
The IDIQ Manager will bear primary responsibility for technical aspects of contract performance, as well as procurement, personnel, reporting, and other management-related requirements of the contract. The Manager will:
- Provide technical and administrative management and oversight for IDIQ and task orders, including quality, budget, and schedule and establishing quality control processes and sound project management approaches;
- Provide technical leadership, demonstrating state-of-the-art knowledge;
- Directly and indirectly supervise consultants and subcontractors;
- Provide technical input and review of responses to task order requests;
- Assist with selection of technical experts placed on task orders and provide technical assistance as necessary to ensure task order teams are fully and consistently oriented;
- Serve as the main point of contact with USAID and liaise with USAID country program staff and other stakeholders;
- Report to USAID in line with reporting requirements.
- Advanced degree in International Relations, International Development, or field related to the technical areas covered by the IDIQ;
- Extensive (10+ years) experience with demonstrated leadership, strategic thinking and planning, management, and presentation experience;
- Familiarity with USAID contract mechanism rules and regulations;
- Background, knowledge in, and demonstrated technical expertise and experience in at least one of the main technical areas of the IDIQ: legislative strengthening, rule of law, and civil society strengthening.
- Strong knowledge of USAID’s policies and approaches;
- Strong knowledge of USG contract and procurement rules;
- Experience managing, supervising, and leading staff;
- Strong interpersonal, supervision, and written/oral communication skills;
- Able to establish close, trustful relations with USG professional staff and management;
- Professional fluency in written and spoken English.
- Previous IDIQ management experience
- Previous experience with USAID
- Experience working in developing countries
- Foreign language skills
DT is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.