Development Transformations (DT) supports the transition from conflict to sustainable peace, enhances host nation capacity to provide stable and effective governance, and strengthens local community-based organizations.
Development Transformations (DT) an Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Manager to support an anticipated multi-year Department of State (DoS) contract. The contract will play a critical role in enhancing the Department’s Program/Project Evaluation Policy consistent with the Office of Management and Budget’s (OMB’s) Government-wide initiative to enhance the capacity of Federal agencies to evaluate their programs.
The IDIQ Manager will bear primary responsibility for technical aspects of contract performance, as well as procurement, personnel, reporting, and other management-related requirements of the contract. The Manager will:
- Provide technical and administrative management and oversight for IDIQ and task orders, including quality, budget, and schedule and establishing quality control processes and sound project management approaches;
- Provide technical leadership, demonstrating state-of-the-art knowledge;
- Directly and indirectly supervise consultants and subcontractors;
- Provide technical input and review of responses to task order requests;
- Assist with selection of technical experts placed on task orders and provide technical assistance as necessary to ensure task order teams are fully and consistently oriented;
- Serve as the main point of contact with USAID and liaise with USAID country program staff and other stakeholders;
- Report to USAID in line with reporting requirements.
- Background, knowledge in, and demonstrated technical expertise and experience in managing and evaluating international programs;
- Advanced degree in a relevant social science field;
- At least 10 to 15 years of experience;
- Familiarity with Department of State contract mechanism rules and regulations;
- Strong knowledge of DoS policies and approaches;
- Strong interpersonal, supervision, and written/oral communication skills;
- Experience working with local counterparts and with a variety of local and international organizations; and
- Experience dealing with different styles and levels of management and people with varied backgrounds and education.
- Able to establish close, trustful relations with USG professional staff and management;
- Professional fluency in written and spoken English.
- Previous IDIQ Manager experience;
- Experience providing full lifecycle capture and proposal support for task orders;
DT is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.