Development Transformations (DT) seeks a Financial Analyst to support the finance team behind our expanding government contracts business. Reporting to the financial Controller, the Financial Analyst will assist with all aspects of AP management. Candidates with experience working for grantees or contractors to the U.S. Government are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Accounts Payable entry as directed by the Controller;
- Expense report review and assistance for DOD consultants;
- Complete initial coding and download receipts and backup information for Corporate travel AMEX;
- Save Timesheets by project on dropbox semi-monthly;
- Check allowances (danger pay, COLA, post-differential) for changes monthly;
- Enter Invoice(s)/Bank Tracker(s) into the accounting system - Procas;
- Copy/Scan Invoices and Upload Invoices to Dropbox;
- Reconcile bank accounts as needed;
- Enter and maintain accurate vacation records in the accounting system;
- File accounting documents including:
- expense reports,
- credit card bills and supporting receipts, and
- invoices to clients.
- Change Expense/Charges Codes or Authorization; as needed;
- Input or Update project budgets; as needed;
- Complete Disbursements/Emailing Wire Transfer; and
- Export Expense reports as needed.
- B.S. in Accounting or Business required;
- General math skills and proficiency in Excel are required;
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role supporting an accounting department preferred;
- Experience with U.S. government funded grants or contracts highly preferred;
- Applicants must have demonstrated skills related to organization, attention to detail, and thoroughness.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Development Transformations, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity, or national origin.