We are seeking Rule of Law Experts for the upcoming worldwide USAID ACES IDIQ. The anticipated program will provide technical assistance and advisory services, training, and direct implementation to support good governance, transparency, and accountability in host countries. The IDIQ will promote institutional strengthening and reform of governments legislative and judicial bodies, increased accountability, transparency, participation and inclusion by strengthening core institutions as well as civil society and the media. Anticipated task orders will work with key stakeholders and representatives at the national level, including the legislature, judiciary, government, and other key actors to improve the coherence, openness, responsiveness, and effectiveness of systems.
Position Summary: Long and short-term positions under this IDIQ will be based worldwide and be filled by experts in the following areas:
- Legal and judicial reform
- Court administration
- Court communications
- Case management
- Transparency in justice systems
- Legal training, research, capacity building
- Community engagement
These positions are expected to liaise as necessary with USAID country program staff and other stakeholders, as well as DT project managers and IDIQ Manager; and contribute to reports to USAID in line with reporting requirements.
- Advanced degree in relevant discipline such as law, political science, international development, or another related field;
- At least 10 years of experience working/consulting in systems development, court administration, processes, and management, judicial reform in transition, or post-conflict countries;
- Familiarity with USAID policies and approaches;
- Experience leading teams;
- Strong interpersonal, supervision, and written/oral communication skills;
- Able to establish close, trustful relations with USG professional staff and management;
- Professional fluency in written and spoken English.
- Experience working in conflict or post-conflict environments ;
- Experience with capacity building and training;
- Experience with project management;
- Foreign language skills.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties.
Development Transformations, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.