We’re a team of more than 50 designers, developers, marketing strategists, engagement managers, and testers. From creating impactful software for the largest companies in the world to competing in our annual chili cook-off - we love our team and the work we do together.
- Work alongside a talented team of developers, designers, engagement managers and testers.
- Provide architecture plans and time estimates for feature development
- Adhere to agile principles and practices (ie scrum ceremonies, sprint based planning)
- Serve as a technical advisor to clients, rather than being a code monkey. Challenge their “why” to ensure decisions are being made for the right reasons
- Work in a collaborative environment or retreat to your own customized tiny home
- Explore new technologies, talk about why they’re awesome, and stay ahead of the technology curve
- Code, code, code, code, code'
- 2-5 years experience in .Net/core
- Experience building APIs
- Database Experience
- Understand common API architecture practices (MVC)
- Know SOLID principles
- Entity framework experience
- Ability to take technical requirements and turn them into functioning applications alone or as part of a team
- Bonus: Experience with modern UI frameworks
- Motivated to make our company, community, and world more enjoyable and more efficient
- A technical leader, an early adopter of technology
- Critical thinker, ready to debate the merits of technology approaches, application designs, and business plans
- Self-starter, with a strong sense of ownership
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a focus on details
- Passionate about creating innovative products
- Always learning, and looking to level up your game
*Must be authorized to work in the United States without requirement of sponsorship/Visa