Life is just a series of moments strung together. With our mobile devices in-hand and always connected, it’s changing how we behave and what we expect from the brands we trust. As designers, if we can identify these important moments and understand their context, we can leverage them to create a better UX.
At DeveloperTown, achieving this goal requires collaboration with teams of other Designers, Developers and Engagement Managers throughout the design process—from creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes. At each stage, you will anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them.
- Design Research: persona development, competitive analysis, journey mapping and brand development.
- UX/UI Design: Design great user experiences and the interaction designs necessary to meet the needs of both the users and the business.
- Prototyping: Transform static designs into interactive prototypes.
- User Testing: Drive user testing activities in order to collect feedback from customers and iterate designs.
- Presentation: Present and defend design decisions with clients.
- Design Systems: Create and define design systems and components libraries for complex systems.
- At least 3 years of consulting experience in a design role.
- A proven ability to create compelling experiences on both web and mobile with an emphasis on SaaS products.
- Understanding of responsive design and/or designing for mobile, ideally with hands-on experience.