About This Role
Hello prospective pickle! Design Pickle is currently seeking to expand our Customer Success team by adding a Project Manager to our team to streamline the entire user experience for our Design Pickle clients needing go-to support. This Project Manager will alleviate time for our customers and be a go-to contact and collaborator to aid in their success while using Design Pickle to help change their lives through creativity.
Reports to: Customer Success Manager
On a daily basis, works closely with: Small and growing Project Manager team, frequently collaborates with Customer Success and Sales teams
Location: Our Scottsdale, Arizona HQ office
Who We Are Looking For
First, Design Pickle is anything but typical. We’re a group of hard-working, creativity-loving individuals from around the world.
Do we love pickles, too? Most of us! But don’t stress if pickles aren’t your thing. It’s not a deal-breaker. We do look for a passion and interest in something though because our employees’ uniqueness is what helped make us the great company we are today.
Specific to your role, we’re looking for individuals who have...
- Have around 2-4 years of relevant experience in Project Management or Account Management under your belt. You come from a SaaS environment and know how to help clients utilize softwares properly.
- Have proven success communicating effectively, understanding customer needs, and turning a customer needs into solutionable action.
- Come to the plate with a customer-focused mindset and are excited helping customers succeed using products.
- Have previously excelled at owning a book of business of clients and developing relationships with your contacts that turn into long-term partnerships.
- Are passionate about testing new processes and workflows to ensure the user experience for our customers remain streamlined and simple.
- You’re persistent as hell and extremely goal-oriented. Organization is something you pride yourself on and you are proficient at utilizing multiple technology platforms
Key Objectives and Responsibilities
As a fast-growing company, our roles are always evolving. However, we want you to know exactly what you’re walking into. In the first 90-days, here is a preview of what’s expected:
- Account assessment and request management to ensure that our customers use Design Pickle regularly. Their designer should receive at least 3-5 requests per week
- Work with your client base to ensure each customer upgrades account or number of designers once per quarter
- Work towards achieving their design goals and deliver service that warrants 4-5 stars positive rating in our monthly surveys
- Retain Project Manager customers for a quarter or longer
Benefits, Compensation, and Perks
Uncapped PTO: Hate seeing your PTO hours decrease as the year goes on? Not anymore! There is no cap or number associated with the amount of PTO days you can request.
Major medical healthcare: We offer Bronze, Silver, and Gold major medical plans through United Healthcare which is managed seamlessly through Gusto.
Dental and vision insurance: We work with Beam Dental and VSP for ancillary coverage.
Remote-work flexibility: More productive at home? Not based in Scottsdale, AZ? Fine with us! We are a remote-first company with people all over the country.
World-class creative office: More productive in an office? Also, fine with us! Our creative office is set up with state-of-the-art standing desks, high-definition monitors, breakout rooms for meetings and calls, a podcast studio, a relaxation room, a merch wall, and a cold plunge! ….yes, we said a cold plunge.
In-office gym: Our office also has a small CrossFit-style gym available for any pickles to use!
New parent leave: Design Pickle encourages all primary caregivers to take up to 8 weeks leave for a new family member, including adoption, at full salary.
Paid training and personal development: We offer a yearly stipend for employees to continue to grow their skillset and learn things to help them in their careers.
Stock option potential: We give our tenured staff a stake in what we’re building here.
Pet insurance: Have a furry friend? Design Pickle offers pet insurance through United Pet Care for discounted vet visits, medication, and procedures.
Team retreats, social events, and adventures: Pickle collaboration is important to us! We host regular social events, get-togethers, and experiences for our staff.
About Design Pickle
Design Pickle was founded in 2015 with a vision to change lives through its creative software, solutions, and services. Since then, the company has grown to be the #1 flat-rate creative services company in the world. We have served tens of thousands of clients with a team that spans the globe.
In 2019, Inc. 500
listed Design Pickle as one of the fastest-growing companies in America.
We are a company that takes our core values to heart:
We aim for Mister-Rogers-Level friendliness; every interaction comes from a place of inclusion, empathy, kindness, and respect.
We are resourceful, efficient, and committed to constant improvement by leveraging our time, technology, and resources.
We speak from the heart, operate with integrity, and guide every decision, conversation, and action with honesty (even when no one is looking).
We embrace our collective responsibility to delight customers, support our teammates, and give back to the community.
We are ambitious creators with grit by the jarful. We take ownership of our decisions and grow from our mistakes.
You can learn more about our company, our vision, and what we stand for on our website
and social channels
. We can’t wait to meet you—thank you in advance for your application!