About This Role
Hello prospective pickle! Design Pickle is currently seeking to expand our team in Scottsdale, Arizona by adding a Project Manager to our team to seamline the entire user experience for our Design Pickle clients needing go-to support. This Project Manager will alleviate time for our customers and be a go-to contact and collaborator to aid in their success while using Design Pickle to help change their lives through creativity.
Who We Are Looking For
First, Design Pickle isn’t your average VC funded, grow-at-all-costs-for-the-TechCrunch-feature type of company. We’re self-funded, hard-working, creative-loving, and a beautifully diverse group of people from around the world.
Do we love pickles too? Most of us – but don’t stress. If pickles aren’t your thing, it is not a deal breaker. We do look for a passion and interest in something though. Your unique self helps make us the great company we are today.
Specific to your role, we’re looking for individuals who…
- Have around 2-4 years of relevant experience in Project Management or Account Management under your belt. You come from a SaaS environment and know how to help clients utilize softwares properly.
- Have proven success communicating effectively, understanding customer needs, and turning a customer needs into solutionable action.
- Come to the plate with a customer-focused mindset and are excited helping customers succeed using products.
- Have previously excelled at owning a book of business of clients and developing relationships with your contacts that turn into long-term partnerships.
- Are passionate about testing new processes and workflows to ensure the user experience for our customers remain streamlined and simple.
- You’re persistent as hell and extremely goal-oriented. Organization is something you pride yourself on and you are proficient at utilizing multiple technology platforms
Key Objectives and Responsibilities
As a fast growing company, roles always evolve. However we want you to know exactly what you’re walking into. In the first 90-days here is a preview of what’s expected:
- Account assessment and request management to ensure that our customers use Design Pickle regularly. Their designer should receive at least 3-5 requests per week
- Work with your client base to ensure each customer upgrades account or number of designers once per quarter
- Work towards achieving their design goals and deliver service that warrants 4-5 stars positive rating in our monthly surveys
- Retain Project Manager customers for a quarter or longer
Benefits, Compensation & Perks
Compensation specifics will be discussed with qualified applicants.
Additionally we offer:
- Uncapped PTO
- Remote-work flexibility
- World-class creative office
- In-office gym
- Paid training & personal development
- Health insurance
- Pet insurance
- New parent leave
- Team retreats, social events & adventures
About Design Pickle
Design Pickle was founded in 2015 with a vision to change lives through its creative software, solutions, and services. Since then, the company has grown to be the #1 flat-rate graphic design company in the world serving tens of thousands of clients with a team that spans the globe.
We are a company that takes our core values to heart:
We are Friendly,
Tenaciously solve challenging problems with Smart-Working solutions,
Engage the marketplace and each other guided by Truth,
And approach every day with a Service mindset.
Design Pickle delivers:
- Services – Our core graphic design solutions for businesses large and small
- Content – Original and stock media for creators
- Software – Experiences for clients, designers, and agencies to leverage ecosystem
- Experiences – Live events and more to further expand our clients and their businesses
You can learn more about our company, our vision, and what we stand for on our website
and social channels
. We can’t wait to meet you – thank you in advance for your application!