About This Role
Hello prospective pickle! Design Pickle is currently seeking to expand our team in Scottsdale, Arizona by adding a Sales Automation Specialist to the sales and marketing team. This pickle will be a driving force in helping Design Pickle continue to scale and obtain customers to ensure the use of our creative service is truly able to change our clients’ lives through creativity. If lead generation is your game, read on!
Who We Are Looking For
First, Design Pickle isn’t your average VC funded, grow-at-all-costs-for-the-TechCrunch-feature type of company. We’re self-funded, hard-working, creative-loving, and a beautifully diverse group of people from around the world.
Do we love pickles too? Most of us – but don’t stress. If pickles aren’t your thing, it is not a deal breaker. We do look for a passion and interest in something though. Your unique self helps make us the great company we are today.
Specific to your role, we’re looking for individuals who…
- Have around 2-3 years of relevant experience in Sales Automation under your belt. You come from a SaaS environment and know how to help clients utilize softwares properly.
- Have proven success conceptualizing and implementing lead generation campaigns including developing workflows, landing pages, and email nurturing with clear metrics per stage in funnel to support sales revenue targets.
- Are passionate about implementing techniques and processes for segmentation, testing, and optimization.
- Data drives your decisions. You know how to create and maintain metrics dashboards on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact while consistently maintaining high-quality and actionable data.
- You’re persistent as hell and extremely goal-oriented. Organization is something you pride yourself on and you are proficient at utilizing multiple technology platforms
Key Objectives and Responsibilities
As a fast growing company, roles always evolve. However we want you to know exactly what you’re walking into. In the first 90-days here is a preview of what’s expected:
- Increase lead to Marketing Qualified Lead rate to >20%
- Increase lead to Sales Qualified Lead rate to >5%
- Create a lead funnel to purchase that converts at >2%
- Create a email marketing dashboard to track the above outcomes and Return on Investment
- Define & create meaningful database segmentation
Benefits, Compensation & Perks
Compensation is always paid at above market rate for your role. Specifics will be discussed with qualified applicants.
Additionally we offer:
- Uncapped PTO
- Remote-work flexibility
- World-class creative office
- In-office gym
- Paid training & personal development
- Health insurance
- Pet insurance
- New parent leave
- Team retreats, social events & adventures
About Design Pickle
Design Pickle was founded in 2015 with a vision to change lives through its creative software, solutions, and services. Since then, the company has grown to be the #1 flat-rate graphic design company in the world serving tens of thousands of clients with a team that spans the globe.
We are a company that takes our core values to heart:
We are Friendly,
Tenaciously solve challenging problems with Smart-Working solutions,
Engage the marketplace and each other guided by Truth,
And approach every day with a Service mindset.
Design Pickle delivers:
- Services – Our core graphic design solutions for businesses large and small
- Content – Original and stock media for creators
- Software – Experiences for clients, designers, and agencies to leverage ecosystem
- Experiences – Live events and more to further expand our clients and their businesses
You can learn more about our company, our vision, and what we stand for on our website
and social channels
. We can’t wait to meet you – thank you in advance for your application!