Overview of the role
This role will work inside the Office of the CEO for Russ Perry, Founder and CEO of Design Pickle, and Founder and CXO of The Creative Syndicate.
You will work closely with RP and report to his Manager, Nicole Lovelady.
What you'll do
- Authentically grow RP’s social audience (primarily Instagram and LinkedIn)
- Engage with audience, traffic conversations
- Build the brand persona of Russ Perry publically
- Developing a fashion driven and socially conscious creative CEO
- Secure press & interview opportunities for RP
- Guest blogs
- Secure paid speaking engagements for RP
- Secure press & awards locally in Scottsdale/Phoenix
- Secure press & awards nationally in trade and creative publications
- Develop brand collaborations with consumer brands (fashion and apparel)
- Ghost writing for RP
- Light photography and guide the visual direction of the RP brand
- Coordinate additional content creation with the respective teams
- Strong handle on visual and branding aesthetics
- Past success growing and managing a brand on social channels
- Organized and persistent as hell
- Larger perspective of business, design, and fashion trends
- Able to have a visual direction and bring it to life
- Experience managing and coordinating teams
- An understanding of PR dynamics
- Technologically confident
Even Better If You Have Experience With
- Graphic Design
- Consumer Brands
- PR / Publicists
- Complete the form below
- In your Cover letter please answer the prompt: Looking at the current mainstream business conversations (GaryVee, Grant Cardone) – what is the opportunity for a new, younger, voice to emerge? What would be the brand characteristics of this brand? Who would they target and how?
- Flexible work schedule
- 3 weeks of personal time
- Ability to work remotely and a casual office environment should you choose to ever come in to the Scottsdale office
- New Macbook Pro to do your work
- Training - We will subsidize 80% of professional development expenses (travel, conference fees, workshops, coaching) up to $500 per year.
- Healthcare - Health benefits include a no deductible, no copay, individual health insurance including chiropractic services and most regular and preventive care. Other discount health insurance options offered at a discounted rated for coverage beyond what we provide and pay for. This includes family plans and plans for other health conditions or expanded insurance coverage.
- New parent leave - We offer 6 weeks paid parental leave, to be taken anytime during your child's first 6 months with you.
- Annual team retreat
Salary: $35k to 45k DOE