About This Role
Hello prospective pickle! Design Pickle is currently seeking to expand our team in Scottsdale, Arizona by adding a Sales Development Representative to aid in the growth of Design Pickle. This Sales Development Representative will expand Design Pickle’s client base and help us continue our global domination to change lives through creativity.
Reports to: Director of Sales
On a daily basis, works closely with: Sales team and frequently collaborates with Customer Success and Marketing
Location: Our Scottsdale, Arizona HQ
Who We Are Looking For
First, Design Pickle isn’t your average VC funded, grow-at-all-costs-for-the-TechCrunch-feature type of company. We’re self-funded, hard-working, creative-loving, and a beautifully diverse group of people from around the world.
Do we love pickles too? Most of us – but don’t stress. If pickles aren’t your thing, it is not a deal breaker. We do look for a passion and interest in something though. Your unique self helps make us the great company we are today.
Specific to your role, we’re looking for individuals who…
- Have around 1-3 years of relevant experience in sales and under your belt. You have a strong understanding of market trends and can easily take instruction on how to sell our graphic design service to different industries.
- Know how to close a sale and have a history of over-achieving your quotas.
- Have proven success at generating interest and turning a scheduled interview into a converted client.
- You exude enthusiasm and are a full believer in how Design Pickle can change lives.
- You’re persistent as hell and extremely goal-oriented. Organization is something you pride yourself on and you are proficient at utilizing multiple technology platforms
Key Objectives and Responsibilities
As a fast growing company, roles always evolve. However we want you to know exactly what you’re walking into. In the first 90-days here is a preview of what’s expected:
- Exceed monthly quotas by sourcing new inbound sales opportunities via demos, phone calls, and e-mail follow up
- Maintain a demo conversion rate of 50% or higher and schedule 20 demos per week
- Be proactive in your prospecting by making 100 calls and 100 e-mails per week
- Do thorough discovery to understand the needs of customers and prospects
- Maintain your pipeline and expand your database of prospects
Benefits, Compensation & Perks
Compensation is always paid at above market rate for your role. Specifics will be discussed with qualified applicants.
Additionally we offer:
- Uncapped PTO
- Remote-work flexibility
- World-class creative office
- In-office gym
- Paid training & personal development
- Health insurance
- Pet insurance
- New parent leave
- Team retreats, social events & adventures
- Stock option potential
About Design Pickle
Design Pickle was founded in 2015 with a vision to change lives through its creative software, solutions, and services. Since then, the company has grown to be the #1 flat-rate creative services company in the world serving tens of thousands of clients with a team that spans the globe.
We are a company that takes our core values to heart:
We Are Friendly
We aim for Mister-Rogers-Level friendliness; every interaction comes from a place of inclusion, empathy, kindness, and respect.
We Are Smart-Working
We are resourceful, efficient, and committed to constant improvement by leveraging our time, technology, and resources.
We Are Trustworthy
We speak from the heart, operate with integrity, and guide every decision, conversation, and action with honesty (even when no one is looking).
We are Servants
We embrace our collective responsibility to delight customers, support our teammates, and give back to the community.
We Are Tenacious
We are ambitious creators with grit by the jarful. We take ownership of our decisions and grow from our mistakes.
You can learn more about our company, our vision, and what we stand for on our website
and social channels
. We can’t wait to meet you – thank you in advance for your application!