What we do
Design Everest is an innovative and fast growing company. We are an engineering firm and technology startup, using technology to innovate and differentiate in the AEC field and bring engineering and design services to the residential and commercial construction industry.
We are seeking an experienced structural engineers to join our Engineering team on a full time basis. Our team of in-house and freelance engineers is growing rapidly and you would be joining a highly professional and established team. This position would involve helping on delivery of day to day projects through engineering support to clients, quality reviews, and project management, as well as innovating, creating and implementing new processes and systems to help make delivery more efficient and successful. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Engineer with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for something new and different.
What’s in it for you:
- Act at the forefront of engineering and project delivery innovation
- Exposure to a large number and variety of projects, beyond the scale of traditional AEC firms
- A diverse range of roles and responsibilities
- Work remotely with flexible schedule
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor degree in Structural Engineering/Civil Engineering
- At least 5 - 10 years of relevant structural experience (residential, wood frame experience necessary)
- Current PE California license and ideally SE California license
- Experience with engineering design and drafting programs