What we do
Design Everest is an innovative and fast-growing company. We are an engineering and technical startup firm, using technology to innovate and differentiate in the AEC field and bring engineering and design services to the residential and commercial construction industry.
We are seeking a Full Time Project Manager to expand our projects & delivery team. This opportunity is perfect for someone who has strong communication & mitigation skills and is eager to drive end to end delivery for the project managing customer expectations along the way.
Our project types include custom homes, additions, remodels, seismic retrofitting of existing structures, retails, variety of tenant improvement and commercial projects. Background and experience in construction management, permit processing, plan check coordinator will be a huge plus.
What’s in it for you!
- Be part of an innovative and growing company
- Manage projects from start to finish taking ownership of each project managed
- Be part of the change management & drive the delivery improvements
- Flexible work hours
- Work from home
- Competitive pay
What our expectations are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Structural or Civil Engineering is required
- 2-3 years of experience with project coordination/ project management
- Very strong communication and management skills required with clients and different stakeholders of the project to understand and resolve questions/roadblocks.
- Strong schedule management and reporting
- Self motivated and highly driven to succeed
- Strong multi tasking and organizational skills
- Highly responsive to client needs