Design Everest Consulting Engineers is an innovative and fast growing company. We are an engineering and technical startup firm, using technology to innovate and differentiate in the AEC field and bring engineering and design services to the residential and commercial construction industry.
We are seeking a Full Time Project Manager to join our team, who is a creative and an analytical thinker and who understands the basics of digital marketing. This candidate should be able to take a marketing strategy and digital marketing techniques created by the marketing team to accomplish business goals. The candidate must have a curiosity with regards to the home and office design and construction and renovation space, as the candidate will be required to understand the space, its language, its practices and also mingle with people in the space at events.
What’s in it for you!
- Be part of an innovative and growing company
- Flexible work hours
- Freedom to work from home
- Competitive pay
What You Will Do
- Identify Market segments and opportunities and assist in managing strategy for priority segments.
- Analysis of current Marketing initiatives and their ROI.
- Develop micro market segment audience to target, and go deep into marketing to that segment.
- Impact tracking for the various marketing initiatives, and realigning the strategy to maximize ROI and to achieve target goals.
- Manage the day-to-day strategy and execution of online and offline marketing campaigns.
- Assist with writing web content like white papers, and be able to assist with, paid search advertising (SEM), social media, web and email retargeting campaigns and content syndication programs.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering (preferred, but not essential)
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the AEC industry (preferred, but not essential)
- Ability to shape collaborative relationships with teammates.
- A creative and strategic view of Marketing, with affinity towards digital platforms (Google AdWords, online review platforms, E-mail marketing & Social Media etc.) as a Marketing tool.
- Marketing and digital marketing experience is a plus.