What we do
Design Everest is an innovative and fast-growing company. We are both an engineering firm and technology startup, using technology to innovate and differentiate in the AEC field and bring engineering and design services to the residential and commercial construction industry. The project types include custom homes, additions remodel, retail, restaurant, and a variety of tenant improvement and additions to existing structures.
We are seeking a Field Sales Engineer (Structural) with a strong customer focus to join our San Francisco/ Los Angeles team. This Engineer will make regular visits to our existing clients to gather technical feedback. The Sales Engineer will work closely with our in-house engineering team, sales team, project management team and senior executives to build relationships with clients and improve our services.
What’s in it for you
- Competitive compensation package and benefits
- Further your career with an innovative and high growth company
- Remote work
What you bring to the table
- A Bachelor’s degree in Structural or Civil Engineering is required
- EIT license preferred
- Minimum 4 years of experience in engineering practice, or equivalent experience calling on engineering firms in an engineering sales capacity.
- Wood framed and residential experience preferred.
- Must be able to travel in assigned region(s)
- Must have access to own vehicle with a valid US driver’s license and ability to operate a motor vehicle in compliance with HNA Fleet Safety Policy requirements