What we do
Design Everest is an innovative and fast-growing company. We are a pre-construction management firm. We use technology to innovate and differentiate in the AEC field and bring engineering and architectural services to the residential and commercial construction industry. We have active projects all over California.
We are currently looking for an experienced Civil Engineer to our team on a project-by-project basis as a consultant engineer to work remotely. We have active projects all over California. This is the perfect opportunity for experienced engineers with an entrepreneurial spirit to come onboard. The position would involve civil engineering of a variety of projects including custom homes, additions, remodels, retail, restaurant, and a variety of tenant improvements and additions to existing structures.
What’s in it for you!
- Freedom to choose your projects
- Be part of an innovative and growing company
- Work with an amazing team and leadership
- Wide range of projects and scopes across California
- Remote work and flexible work schedule
- Competitive bids for different types of projects
What will you bring to the table:
- BS in Civil engineering
- California P.E License to stamp the plans or drawings.
- 10+years’ experience for civil engineering for both residential and commercial area
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Revit for developing detailed designs.
- Willingness for consultant positions to take on E&O insurance
- Capable of preparing grading plans, drainage plans, cut and fill, subdivision plans, utility plans, etc
- Ability to maintain an overview of projects while continuing to attend to detailed technicalities